On the first and second moments of the truncated multi-normal distribution and a simple estimator
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 3 (1979)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Roman Horváth & Kateøina Šmídková & Jan Zápal, 2011.
"Central Banks’ Voting Records and Future Policy,"
Working Papers IES
2011/37, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Dec 2011.
- Roman Horvath & Katerina Smidkova & Jan Zapal, 2010. "Central Banks' Voting Records and Future Policy," Working Papers 2010/11, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- Roman Horváth & Kateřina Šmídková & Jan Zápal, 2012. "Central Banks' Voting Records and Future Policy," Working Papers 316, Institut für Ost- und Südosteuropaforschung (Institute for East and South-East European Studies).
- Arismendi, J.C., 2013. "Multivariate truncated moments," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 117(C), pages 41-75.
- Andrea Ichino & Michele Polo & Enrico Rettore, .
"Are Judges Biased by Labor Market Conditions?,"
192, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.