Technological breakthroughs and development traps
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 37 (1991)
Issue (Month): 1 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kim, Yong Jin & Lee, Jong-Wha, 2009.
"Technological Change, Human Capital Structure, and Multiple Growth Paths,"
ADB Economics Working Paper Series
149, Asian Development Bank.
- Yong Jin Kim & Jong‐Wha Lee, 2011. "Technological Change, Human Capital Structure, And Multiple Growth Paths," The Japanese Economic Review, Japanese Economic Association, vol. 62(3), pages 305-330, 09.
- Azariadis, Costas, 1996.
" The Economics of Poverty Traps: Part One: Complete Markets,"
Journal of Economic Growth,
Springer, vol. 1(4), pages 449-96, December.
- Costas Azariadis, 1996. "The Economics of Poverty Traps Part One: Complete Markets," Working Papers 9606, Centro de Investigacion Economica, ITAM.
- Koichi Futagami & Kazuo Mino, 1995. "Public capital and patterns of growth in the presence of threshold externalities," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 61(2), pages 123-146, June.
- Iwaisako, Tatsuro, 2002. "Technology choice and patterns of growth in an overlapping generations model," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 211-231, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.