Public capital and patterns of growth in the presence of threshold externalities
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Economics Zeitschrift für Nationalökonomie.
Volume (Year): 61 (1995)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=108909
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Paul M Romer, 1999.
"Increasing Returns and Long-Run Growth,"
Levine's Working Paper Archive
2232, David K. Levine.
- Barro, Robert J. & Sala-i-Martin, Xavier, 1992.
"Public Finance in Models of Economic Growth,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
630, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Barro, Robert J, 1990.
"Government Spending in a Simple Model of Endogenous Growth,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 98(5), pages S103-26, October.
- Barro, Robert J., 1990. "Government Spending in a Simple Model of Endogeneous Growth," Scholarly Articles 3451296, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Barro, R.J., 1988. "Government Spending In A Simple Model Of Endogenous Growth," RCER Working Papers 130, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Robert J. Barro, 1988. "Government Spending in a Simple Model of Endogenous Growth," NBER Working Papers 2588, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Azariadis, Costas & Drazen, Allan, 1990. "Threshold Externalities in Economic Development," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 105(2), pages 501-26, May.
- Hammond, Peter J & Rodriguez-Clare, Andres, 1993. " On Endogenizing Long-Run Growth," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 95(4), pages 391-425, December.
- Robert E. Hall, 1981.
"Intertemporal Substitution in Consumption,"
NBER Working Papers
0720, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Futagami, Koichi & Morita, Yuichi & Shibata, Akihisa, 1993. " Dynamic Analysis of an Endogenous Growth Model with Public Capital," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 95(4), pages 607-25, December.
- Futagami, Koichi & Mino, Kazuo, 1993. "Threshold externalities and cyclical growth in a stylized model of capital accumulation," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 99-105.
- Shaw, G K, 1992. "Policy Implications of Endogenous Growth Theory," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 102(412), pages 611-21, May.
- Howitt, Peter & McAfee, R Preston, 1988. "Stability of Equilibria with Externalities," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 103(2), pages 261-77, May.
- Galor, Oded & Tsiddon, Daniel, 1991. "Technological breakthroughs and development traps," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 11-17, September.
- Saint-Paul, G., 1991.
"Fiscal Policy In An Endogenous Growth Model,"
DELTA Working Papers
91-04, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Glomm, Gerhard & Ravikumar, B., 1994. "Public investment in infrastructure in a simple growth model," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 18(6), pages 1173-1187, November.
- Christophe Chamley, 1992. "The Welfare Cost of Taxation and Endogenous Growth," Boston University - Institute for Economic Development 30, Boston University, Institute for Economic Development.
- Stern, Nicholas, 1991. "The Determinants of Growth," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 101(404), pages 122-33, January.
- Krugman, Paul, 1991. "History versus Expectations," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 106(2), pages 651-67, May.
- Don Fullerton & Seung-Rae Kim, 2006.
"Environmental Investment and Policy with Distortionary Taxes and Endogenous Growth,"
NBER Working Papers
12070, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fullerton, Don & Kim, Seung-Rae, 2008. "Environmental investment and policy with distortionary taxes, and endogenous growth," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 141-154, September.
- Pierre-Richard Agénor, 2006.
"A Theory of Infrastructure-led Development,"
Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series
83, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Kitagawa, Akiomi & Shibata, Akihisa, 2001. "Long gestation in an overlapping generations economy: endogenous cycles and indeterminacy of equilibria," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 99-127, February.
- Carsten Colombier & Michael Pickhardt, 2005. "A Note on Public Input Specifications," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer, vol. 11(1), pages 13-18, March.
- Gokan, Yoichi, 2002. "Alternative government financing and stochastic endogenous growth," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 681-706, April.
- Iwaisako, Tatsuro, 2002. "Technology choice and patterns of growth in an overlapping generations model," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 211-231, June.
- Xavier Raurich-Puigdevall, 2000. "Global indeterminacy in an endogenous-growth model with public capital," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 71(3), pages 255-280, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.