Public capital and patterns of growth in the presence of threshold externalities
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Economics Zeitschrift für Nationalökonomie.
Volume (Year): 61 (1995)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=108909
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Futagami, Koichi & Morita, Yuichi & Shibata, Akihisa, 1993. " Dynamic Analysis of an Endogenous Growth Model with Public Capital," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 95(4), pages 607-25, December.
- Barro, R.J., 1988.
"Government Spending In A Simple Model Of Endogenous Growth,"
RCER Working Papers
130, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Barro, Robert J, 1990. "Government Spending in a Simple Model of Endogenous Growth," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 98(5), pages S103-26, October.
- Barro, Robert J., 1990. "Government Spending in a Simple Model of Endogeneous Growth," Scholarly Articles 3451296, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Robert J. Barro, 1991. "Government Spending in a Simple Model of Endogenous Growth," NBER Working Papers 2588, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert E. Hall, 1988.
"Intertemporal Substitution in Consumption,"
NBER Working Papers
0720, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Saint-Paul, G., 1991.
"Fiscal Policy In An Endogenous Growth Model,"
DELTA Working Papers
91-04, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Shaw, G K, 1992. "Policy Implications of Endogenous Growth Theory," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 102(412), pages 611-21, May.
- Futagami, Koichi & Mino, Kazuo, 1993. "Threshold externalities and cyclical growth in a stylized model of capital accumulation," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 99-105.
- Krugman, Paul, 1991. "History versus Expectations," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 106(2), pages 651-67, May.
- Romer, Paul M, 1986.
"Increasing Returns and Long-run Growth,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 94(5), pages 1002-37, October.
- Glomm, Gerhard & Ravikumar, B., 1994. "Public investment in infrastructure in a simple growth model," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 18(6), pages 1173-1187, November.
- Azariadis, Costas & Drazen, Allan, 1990. "Threshold Externalities in Economic Development," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 105(2), pages 501-26, May.
- Howitt, Peter & McAfee, R Preston, 1988. "Stability of Equilibria with Externalities," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 103(2), pages 261-77, May.
- Stern, Nicholas, 1991. "The Determinants of Growth," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 101(404), pages 122-33, January.
- Hammond, Peter J & Rodriguez-Clare, Andres, 1993. " On Endogenizing Long-Run Growth," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 95(4), pages 391-425, December.
- Galor, Oded & Tsiddon, Daniel, 1991. "Technological breakthroughs and development traps," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 11-17, September.
- Christophe Chamley, 1992. "The Welfare Cost of Taxation and Endogenous Growth," Boston University - Institute for Economic Development 30, Boston University, Institute for Economic Development.
- Fullerton, Don & Kim, Seung-Rae, 2008.
"Environmental investment and policy with distortionary taxes, and endogenous growth,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 141-154, September.
- Don Fullerton & Seung-Rae Kim, 2006. "Environmental Investment and Policy with Distortionary Taxes and Endogenous Growth," NBER Working Papers 12070, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Xavier Raurich-Puigdevall, 2000. "Global indeterminacy in an endogenous-growth model with public capital," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 71(3), pages 255-280, October.
- Pierre-Richard Agénor, 2006.
"A Theory of Infrastructure-led Development,"
Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series
83, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Pierre-Richard Agénor, 2006. "A Theory of Infrastructure-led Development," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0640, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Gokan, Yoichi, 2002. "Alternative government financing and stochastic endogenous growth," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 681-706, April.
- Iwaisako, Tatsuro, 2002. "Technology choice and patterns of growth in an overlapping generations model," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 211-231, June.
- Kitagawa, Akiomi & Shibata, Akihisa, 2001. "Long gestation in an overlapping generations economy: endogenous cycles and indeterminacy of equilibria," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 99-127, February.
- Carsten Colombier & Michael Pickhardt, 2005. "A Note on Public Input Specifications," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer, vol. 11(1), pages 13-18, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.