Quantitative versus qualitative measures of price expectations: The evidence from Australian consumer surveys
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 2 (1979)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Breitung, Jörg & Schmeling, Maik, 2011.
"Quantifying survey expectations: What's wrong with the probability approach?,"
Hannover Economic Papers (HEP)
dp-485, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Breitung, Jörg & Schmeling, Maik, 2013. "Quantifying survey expectations: What’s wrong with the probability approach?," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 142-154.
- Dr. Godwin Chukwudum Nwaobi, 2005. "Rational Expectations And Monetary Theory: An Investigative Paper[1960 - 1989]," Macroeconomics 0501001, EconWPA.
- Thomas Maag, 2009. "On the Accuracy of the Probability Method for Quantifying Beliefs about Inflation," KOF Working papers 09-230, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Krzysztof Zagórski & John McDonnell, 1995. "“Consumer Confidence” Indexes as social indicators," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 36(3), pages 227-246, November.
- Claveria, Oscar & Pons, Ernest & Ramos, Raul, 2007. "Business and consumer expectations and macroeconomic forecasts," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 47-69.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.