Quality competition and threat of entry in duopoly
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 27 (1988)
Issue (Month): 3 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Constantatos, Christos & Perrakis, Stylianos, 1995. "DiffÃ©renciation verticale et structure du marchÃ©," L'ActualitÃ© Economique, SociÃ©tÃ© Canadienne de Science Economique, SociÃ©tÃ© Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 71(1), pages 71-98, mars.
- Yong-Hwan Noh & Giancarlo Moschini, 2006.
"Vertical Product Differentiation, Entry-Deterrence Strategies, and Entry Qualities,"
Review of Industrial Organization, Springer,
Springer, vol. 29(3), pages 227-252, November.
- Yong-Hwan Noh & GianCarlo Moschini, 2006. "Vertical Product Differentiation, Entry-Deterrence Strategies, and Entry Qualities," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 05-wp403, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Noh, Yong-Hwan & Moschini, GianCarlo, 2005. "Vertical Product Differentiation, Entry-Deterrence Strategies, and Entry Qualities," Staff General Research Papers 12412, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Mina Baliamoune-Lutz & Stefan Lutz, 2010.
"Pre-emption, Predation, and Minimum Quality Standards,"
International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(1), pages 111-123.
- Mina Baliamoune & Stefan Lutz, 2009. "Preemption, Predation, and Minimum Quality Standards," ICER Working Papers, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research 20-2009, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Lutz, Stefan, 1996.
"Vertical Product Differentiation and Entry Deterrence,"
CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers
1455, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Stefan Lutz, 1997. "Vertical product differentiation and entry deterrence," Journal of Economics, Springer, Springer, vol. 65(1), pages 79-102, February.
- Usategui DÃaz de Otalora, JosÃ© MarÃa & Beloki, Lander, 2005. "Vertical Differentiation and Entry Deterrence: A Reconsideration," DFAEII Working Papers 2005-06, University of the Basque Country - Department of Foundations of Economic Analysis II.
- Lutz, Stefan, 2005.
"Regulatory standards can lead to predation,"
ZEI Working Papers
B 05-2005, ZEI - Center for European Integration Studies, University of Bonn.
- S Lutz, 2005. "Regulatory Standards Can Lead to Predation," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series, Economics, The University of Manchester 0509, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Beschorner, Patrick Frank Ernst, 2008. "Liberalization of the Postal Service Market in Europe: Entry with Universal Service and Partial Coverage," ZEW Discussion Papers 08-122, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Peitz, Martin, 2002. "The pro-competitive effect of higher entry costs," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 353-364, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.