A note on the power of least squares tests for a unit root
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 24 (1987)
Issue (Month): 3 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yin-Wong Cheung & Antonio I. Garcia Pascual, 2000.
"Testing for Output Convergence: A Re-Examination,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
319, CESifo Group Munich.
- Juan Carlos Cuestas & Luís A. Gil-Alana, 2009.
"Further evidence on the PPP analysis of the Australian dollar: non-linearities, fractional integration and structural changes,"
2009/3, Nottingham Trent University, Nottingham Business School, Economics Division.
- Cuestas, Juan C. & Gil-Alana, Luís A., 2009. "Further evidence on the PPP analysis of the Australian dollar: Non-linearities, fractional integration and structural changes," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 26(6), pages 1184-1192, November.
- Luis A. Gil-Alana & Juan C. Cuesta, 2009. "Further evidence on the PPP analysis of the Australian dollar. Non-linearities, fractional integration and structural change," Faculty Working Papers 07/09, School of Economics and Business Administration, University of Navarra.
- Juan Carlos Cuestas & Javier Ordonez, 2011.
"Unemployment and common smooth transition trends in Central and Eastern European Countries,"
Economic Issues Journal Articles,
Economic Issues, vol. 16(2), pages 39-52, September.
- Juan Carlos Cuestas & Javier Ordóñez, 2009. "Unemployment and common smooth transition trends in Central and Eastern European Countries," Working Papers 2009/5, Nottingham Trent University, Nottingham Business School, Economics Division.
- Prodan, Ruxandra, 2008.
"Potential Pitfalls in Determining Multiple Structural Changes With an Application to Purchasing Power Parity,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 26, pages 50-65, January.
- Ruxandra Prodan, 2004. "Potential Pitfalls in Determining Multiple Structural Changes with an Application to Purchasing Power Parity," Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings 90, Econometric Society.
- Lopez, Claude & Murray, Christian J & Papell, David H, 2005.
"State of the Art Unit Root Tests and Purchasing Power Parity,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 37(2), pages 361-69, April.
- Claude Lopez & Christian J. Murray & David H. Papell, 2004. "State of the Art Unit Root Tests and Purchasing Power Parity," University of Cincinnati, Economics Working Papers Series 2004-04, University of Cincinnati, Department of Economics.
- Claude Lopez & Christian J. Murray & David H. Papell, 2003. "State of the Art Unit Root Tests and the PPP Puzzle," Macroeconomics 0310009, EconWPA.
- Haldrup, Niels, 1996. "Mirror image distributions and the Dickey-Fuller regression with a maintained trend," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 72(1-2), pages 301-312.
- Yin-Wong Cheung & Dickson C. Tam & Matthew S. Yiu, 2008.
"Does the Chinese interest rate follow the US interest rate?,"
International Journal of Finance & Economics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(1), pages 53-67.
- Yin-wong Cheung & Dickson Tam & Matthew S. Yiu, 2006. "Does the Chinese Interest Rate Follow the US Interest Rate?," Working Papers 192006, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Yin-Wong Cheung & Dickson Tam & Matthew S. Yiu, 2007. "Does the Chinese Interest Rate Follow the US Interest Rate?," CESifo Working Paper Series 1943, CESifo Group Munich.
- Tae-Hwan Kim & Stephen Leybourne & Paul Newbold, 2004.
"Behaviour of Dickey-Fuller Unit-Root Tests Under Trend Misspecification,"
Journal of Time Series Analysis,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 25(5), pages 755-764, 09.
- Steve Leybourne & Tae-Hwan Kim & Paul Newbold, 2003. "Behaviour of Dickey-Fuller Unit Root Tests Under Trend Misspecification," Econometrics 0311008, EconWPA.
- Pere, Pekka, 2000. "Adjusted estimates and Wald statistics for the AR(1) model with constant," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 98(2), pages 335-363, October.
- Peter C.B. Phillips & Peter Schmidt, 1989. "Testing for a Unit Root in the Presence of Deterministic Trends," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 933, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Kellard, Neil & Wohar, Mark E., 2006. "On the prevalence of trends in primary commodity prices," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 79(1), pages 146-167, February.
- Papell, David H. & Prodan, Ruxandra, 2006.
"Additional Evidence of Long-Run Purchasing Power Parity with Restricted Structural Change,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 38(5), pages 1329-1349, August.
- Tom Doan, . "RATS programs to replicate Papell and Prodan one and two break unit root tests," Statistical Software Components RTZ00130, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Gundlach, Erich, 1993. "Die Dienstleistungsnachfrage als Determinante des wirtschaftlichen Strukturwandels," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 763, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Ayat, L. & Burridge, P., 1996.
"Unit Root Tests in the presence of Uncertainty about the Non-Stochastic Trends,"
96-28, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Ayat, Leila & Burridge, Peter, 2000. "Unit root tests in the presence of uncertainty about the non-stochastic trend," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 95(1), pages 71-96, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.