Unemployment insurance meets the classical labor supply model
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 14 (1984)
Issue (Month): 2-3 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cote, D. & Hostland, D., 1996. "An Econometric Examination of the Trend Unemployment Rate in Canada," Working Papers 96-7, Bank of Canada.
- Manfred Keil & Louis Pantuosco, 1998. "Canadian and US Unemployment Rates: A Comparison Based on Regional Data," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 24(s1), pages 38-55, February.
- Jean-Pierre Voyer, 1998. "Policy Roundtable: Comment," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 24(s1), pages 277-282, February.
- Mario Fortin & Pierre Fortin, 1999. "The Changing Labour Force Participation of Canadians, 1969-96: Evidence from a Panel of Six Demographic Groups," A Symposium on Canadian Labour Force Participation in the 1990s (Special Issue of Canadian Business Economics, Volume 7, Number 2, May 1999), in: Andrew Sharpe & Louis Grignon (ed.), A Symposium on Canadian Labour Force Participation in the 1990s (Special Issue of Canadian Business Economics, Volume 7, Number 2, May 1999), pages 12-24 Centre for the Study of Living Standards.
- Pierre Fortin, 2013. "The Macroeconomics of Downward Nominal Wage Rigidity : a Review of the Issues and New Evidence for Canada," Cahiers de recherche 1309, CIRPEE.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.