Reconciling trade and environment: towards a comparative advantage for long-term policy goals
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Ecological Economics.
Volume (Year): 9 (1994)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Muradian, Roldan & Martinez-Alier, Joan, 2001. "Trade and the environment: from a 'Southern' perspective," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 281-297, February.
- Duchin, Faye & Lange, Glenn-Marie & Kell, Georg, 1995. "Technological change, trade and the environment," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 185-193, September.
- Nannerup, Niels, 2001. "Equilibrium pollution taxes in a two industry open economy," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 519-532, March.
- Rauscher, Michael, 2001. "International Trade, Foreign Investment, and the Enivronment," Thuenen-Series of Applied Economic Theory 29, University of Rostock, Institute of Economics.
- Elena Catalina Jáuregui Nolen & José de Jesús Salazar Cantú & Raymundo Cruz Rodríguez Guajardo & Héctor González García, 2010. "Free Trade and Pollution in the Manufacturing Industry in Mexico : A Verification of the Inverse Kuznets Curve at a State Level," Ensayos Revista de Economia, Universidad Autonoma de Nuevo Leon, Facultad de Economia, vol. 0(2), pages 99-119, November.
- Thilo W. Glebe & Uwe Latacz-Lohmann, 2006. "Modelling agri-environmental policy in the context of international trade," Discussion Papers 012006, Technische Universität München, Environmental Economics and Agricultural Policy Group, revised 2008.
- Thilo W. Glebe, 2003. "Assessing the agricultural trade and environment interaction: Taking stock and looking ahead," Discussion Papers 022003, Technische Universität München, Environmental Economics and Agricultural Policy Group.
- Johnstone, Nick, 1995. "Trade liberalization, economic specialization and the environment," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 165-173, September.
- Thilo W. Glebe, 2005. "Welfare Economics of Trade Liberalisation and Strategic Environmental Policy," Discussion Papers 072005, Technische Universität München, Environmental Economics and Agricultural Policy Group, revised 2008.
- Jayadevappa, Ravishankar & Chhatre, Sumedha, 2000. "International trade and environmental quality: a survey," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 175-194, February.
- Seo, Kami & Taylor, Jonathan, 2003. "Forest resource trade between Japan and Southeast Asia: the structure of dual decay," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 91-104, April.
- Klinge Jacobsen, Henrik, 1999. "Export of energy technology: The case of Denmark," MPRA Paper 51796, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.