Equilibrium pollution taxes in a two industry open economy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 45 (2001)
Issue (Month): 3 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Steininger, Karl, 1994. "Reconciling trade and environment: towards a comparative advantage for long-term policy goals," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 23-42, January.
- James A. Brander, 1995.
"Strategic Trade Policy,"
NBER Working Papers
5020, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dixit, Avinash, 1984. "International Trade Policy for Oligopolistic Industries," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 94(376a), pages 1-16, Supplemen.
- Kennedy Peter W., 1994. "Equilibrium Pollution Taxes in Open Economies with Imperfect Competition," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 49-63, July.
- Rauscher, Michael, 1994. "On Ecological Dumping," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 46(0), pages 822-40, Supplemen.
- Nannerup, N., 1996. "Equilinrium Pollution Taxes in a Two-Sector Open Economy," Papers 96-2, Aarhus School of Business - Department of Economics.
- Dixit, Avinash K, 1986. "Comparative Statics for Oligopoly," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 27(1), pages 107-22, February.
- Beghin, John C. & Potier, Michel, 1997.
"Effects of Trade Liberalisation on the Environment in the Manufacturing Sector,"
Staff General Research Papers
1484, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- John Beghin & Michel Potier, 1997. "Effects of Trade Liberalisation on the Environment in the Manufacturing Sector," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 20(4), pages 435-456, 07.
- Florent Pratlong, 2005. "Environmental regulation incidences towards international oligopolies: pollution taxes vs emission permits," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 17(6), pages 1-10.
- Rabah Amir & Niels Nannerup, 2005.
"Asymmetric Regulation of Identical Polluters in Oligopoly Models,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 30(1), pages 35-48, January.
- AMIR, Rabah & NANNERUP, Niels, 2004. "Asymmetric regulation of identical polluters in oligopoly models," CORE Discussion Papers 2004046, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Shuichi Ohori, 2006. "Optimal Environmental Tax and Level of Privatization in an International Duopoly," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 29(2), pages 225-233, 03.
- Shuichi Ohori, 2007. "Dynamic environmental taxes in an international duopoly," KIER Working Papers 628, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:17:y:2005:i:6:p:1-10 is not listed on IDEAS
- Francesco Prota & Francesco Contò, 2004. "Location decision of polluting firms and environmental policy," ERSA conference papers ersa04p413, European Regional Science Association.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.