Pesticide taxation and multi-objective policy-making: farm modelling to evaluate profit/environment trade-offs
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Ecological Economics.
Volume (Year): 36 (2001)
Issue (Month): 2 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jacquet, Florence & Butault, Jean-Pierre & Guichard, Laurence, 2011. "An economic analysis of the possibility of reducing pesticides in French field crops," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(9), pages 1638-1648, July.
- Janssen, Sander J.C. & van Ittersum, Martin K., 2007. "Assessing farmer behaviour as affected by policy and technological innovations: bio-economic farm models," Reports 9293, SEAMLESS: System for Environmental and Agricultural Modelling, Linking European Science and Society.
- Maria Travisi, Chiara & Nijkamp, Peter & Vindigni, Gabriella, 2006. "Pesticide risk valuation in empirical economics: a comparative approach," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(4), pages 455-474, April.
- Havlik, Petr & Bamiere, Laure & Jacquet, Florence & Millet, Guy, 2008.
"Spatially explicit farming system modelling for an efficient agri-environmental policy design,"
107th Seminar, January 30-February 1, 2008, Sevilla, Spain
6676, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Havlik, Petr & Bamiere, Laure & Jacquet, Florence & Millet, Guy, 2008. "Spatially explicit farming system modelling for an efficient agri-environmental policy design," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 44172, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Kerselaers, Eva & De Cock, Lieve & Lauwers, Ludwig & Van Huylenbroeck, Guido, 2007. "Modelling farm-level economic potential for conversion to organic farming," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 94(3), pages 671-682, June.
- Grovermann, Christian & Schreinemachers, Pepijn & Berger, Thomas, 2012. "Private and Social Levels of Pesticide Overuse in Rapidly Intensifying Upland Agriculture in Thailand," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 126341, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Pacini, Cesare & Giesen, Gerard & Wossink, Ada & Omodei-Zorini, Luigi & Huirne, Ruud, 2004. "The EU's Agenda 2000 reform and the sustainability of organic farming in Tuscany: ecological-economic modelling at field and farm level," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 80(2), pages 171-197, May.
- Bamière, Laure & Havlík, Petr & Jacquet, Florence & Lherm, Michel & Millet, Guy & Bretagnolle, Vincent, 2011. "Farming system modelling for agri-environmental policy design: The case of a spatially non-aggregated allocation of conservation measures," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(5), pages 891-899, March.
- M. A. Adams & A. E. Ghaly, 2007. "Determining barriers to sustainability within the Costa Rican coffee industry," Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(4), pages 229-241.
- Peter Nijkamp & Chiara Maria Travisi & Gabriella Vindigni, 2002. "Pesticide Risk Valuation in Empirical Economics," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 02-112/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Wei, Yongping & Chen, Deli & Hu, Kelin & Willett, Ian R. & Langford, John, 2009. "Policy incentives for reducing nitrate leaching from intensive agriculture in desert oases of Alxa, Inner Mongolia, China," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 96(7), pages 1114-1119, July.
- Kerselaers, Eva & Govaerts, Wim & Lauwers, Ludwig H. & De Cock, Lieve & Van Huylenbroeck, Guido, 2005. "Modelling Farm Level Economic Potential for Conversion to Organic Farming," 2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark 24732, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Mouron, Patrik & Scholz, Roland W. & Nemecek, Thomas & Weber, Olaf, 2006. "Life cycle management on Swiss fruit farms: Relating environmental and income indicators for apple-growing," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(3), pages 561-578, June.
- Jacquet, Florence & Butault, Jean-Pierre & Guichard, Laurence, 2010. "An economic analysis of the possibility of reducing pesticides in French field crops," 120th Seminar, September 2-4, 2010, Chania, Crete 109382, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Soares, Wagner Lopes & Porto, Marcelo Firpo De Souza, 2008. "Aspectos Teóricos E Práticos Associados À Decisão De Uso De Agrotóxicos: Uma Abordagem Integrada Entre A Agricultura, Meio Ambiente E Saúde Pública," 46th Congress, July 20-23, 2008, Rio Branco, Acre, Brasil 109672, Sociedade Brasileira de Economia, Administracao e Sociologia Rural (SOBER).
- repec:dgr:uvatin:2002112 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mouratiadou, Ioanna & Topp, Cairistiona & Moran, Dominic, 2008. "Modelling Agricultural Diffuse Pollution: CAP – WFD Interactions and Cost Effectiveness of Measures," 107th Seminar, January 30-February 1, 2008, Sevilla, Spain 6461, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Janssen, Sander & van Ittersum, Martin K., 2007. "Assessing farm innovations and responses to policies: A review of bio-economic farm models," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 94(3), pages 622-636, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.