Georgescu-Roegen versus Solow/Stiglitz
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Ecological Economics.
Volume (Year): 22 (1997)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Schlauch, Michael, 2014. "The Integrative Analysis of Economic Ecosystems: Reviewing labour market policies with new insights from permaculture and systems theory," MPRA Paper 53757, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kuosmanen, Natalia & Kuosmanen, Timo, 2013. "Modeling Cumulative Effects of Nutrient Surpluses in Agriculture: A Dynamic Approach to Material Balance Accounting," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 90(C), pages 159-167.
- Cameron Hepburn & Alex Bowen, 2012. "Prosperity with growth: Economic growth, climate change and environmental limits," Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment Working Papers 93, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Robert U. Ayres & Jeroen C.J.M. van den Bergh, 2000. "The Role of Material/Energy Resources and Dematerialisation in Economic Growth Theories," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 00-068/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:1998103 is not listed on IDEAS
- Krysiak, Frank C. & Krysiak, Daniela, 2003. "Production, consumption, and general equilibrium with physical constraints," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 513-538, November.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:2009045 is not listed on IDEAS
- Krysiak, Frank C., 2006. "Entropy, limits to growth, and the prospects for weak sustainability," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 182-191, June.
- Herwig Winkler, 2010. "Sustainability through the implementation of sustainable supply chain networks," International Journal of Sustainable Economy, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 2(3), pages 293-309.
- Kronenberg, Tobias, 2010. "Finding common ground between ecological economics and post-Keynesian economics," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(7), pages 1488-1494, May.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:2098103 is not listed on IDEAS
- Romeo Ionescu, 2012. "Technical Progress as a Solution for Romania and Greece to Face the Global Crisis’ Problems and the Bad Forecasts," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(2), pages 33-46.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.