Public schools and excess burdens
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics of Education Review.
Volume (Year): 10 (1991)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/econedurev
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Boldrin, Michele, 2005.
"Public education and capital accumulation,"
Research in Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 59(2), pages 85-109, June.
- Michele Boldrin, 1992. "Public Education and Capital Accumulation," Discussion Papers 1017, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Michele Boldrin, 2005. "Public Education and Capital Accumulation," Levine's Bibliography 172782000000000090, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Michele Boldrin, 1993. "Public Education and Capital Accumulation," Working Papers 9301, Centro de Investigacion Economica, ITAM.
- West, Edwin G, 1997. "Education Vouchers in Principle and Practice: A Survey," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 12(1), pages 83-103, February.
- Sosale, Shobhana, 2000. "Trends in private sector development in World Bank education projects," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2452, The World Bank.
- Alice FABRE & Emmanuelle AUGERAUD-VERON, 2004. "Education, Poverty and Child Labour," Econometric Society 2004 Far Eastern Meetings 738, Econometric Society.
- Nick Adnett, . "Competition in the School Curriculum: the economic and policy context in the UK," Working Papers 001, Staffordshire University, Business School.
- Levin, Henry M., 1997. "Raising school productivity: An x-efficiency approach," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 303-311, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.