The Italian continuous time model : Theory and empirical results
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economic Modelling.
Volume (Year): 7 (1990)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30411
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Donaghy, Kieran & Federici, Daniela & Wymer, Clifford R., 1999. "An Empirical Two-Good Two-Country Representative- Agent Model with Endogenous Growth," ERSA conference papers ersa99pa347, European Regional Science Association.
- Reinhold Heinlein & Hans-Martin Krolzig, 2011. "Effects of monetary policy on the $/£ exchange rate. Is there a 'delayed overshooting puzzle'?," Studies in Economics 1124, Department of Economics, University of Kent.
- Daniela Federici & Giancarlo Gandolfo, 2001.
"Endogenous Growth in an Open Economy and the Real Exchange Rate,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
526, CESifo Group Munich.
- Daniela Federici & Giancarlo Gandolfo, 2002. "Endogenous Growth in an Open Economy and the Real Exchange Rate," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(4), pages 499-518, December.
- Marilena Giannetti, 2005. "Macroeconomic Effects In the Acceding Countries," Working Papers 87, University of Rome La Sapienza, Department of Public Economics.
- Goldberg, Michael D., 2000. "On empirical exchange rate models: what does a rejection of the symmetry restriction on short-run interest rates mean?," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(5), pages 673-688, October.
- William Barnett & Yijun He, 2012.
"Bifurcations in Continuous-Time Macroeconomic Systems,"
WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS
201226, University of Kansas, Department of Economics, revised Sep 2012.
- William A. Barnett & Yijun He, 1998. "Bifurcations in Continuous-Time Macroeconomic Systems," Macroeconomics 9805018, EconWPA.
- E. et al. Saltari, 2011. "The impact of ICT on the Italian productivity dynamics," Working Papers 149, University of Rome La Sapienza, Department of Public Economics.
- Saltari, Enrico & Federici, Daniela, 2013. "Elasticity of substitution and technical progress: Is there a misspecification problem?," MPRA Paper 52194, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.