Optimal design of the guarantee for defined contribution funds
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control.
Volume (Year): 28 (2004)
Issue (Month): 11 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jedc
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Deelstra, Griselda & Grasselli, Martino & Koehl, Pierre-Francois, 2003. "Optimal investment strategies in the presence of a minimum guarantee," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 189-207, August.
- Bengt Holmstrom & Paul R. Milgrom, 1985.
"Aggregation and Linearity in the Provision of Intertemporal Incentives,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers
742, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Holmstrom, Bengt & Milgrom, Paul, 1987. "Aggregation and Linearity in the Provision of Intertemporal Incentives," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(2), pages 303-28, March.
- Griselda Deelstra & Martino Grasselli & Pierre-François Koehl, 2003. "Optimal investment strategies in the presence of a minimum guarantee," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/7598, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Bjarne Astrup Jensen & Carsten Sørensen, 2001. "Paying for Minimum Interest Rate Guarantees: Who Should Compensate Who?," European Financial Management, European Financial Management Association, vol. 7(2), pages 183-211.
- Griselda Deelstra & Martino Grasselli & Pierre-François Koehl, 2000. "Optimal investment strategies in a CIR framework," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/7594, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Gao, Jianwei, 2009. "Optimal investment strategy for annuity contracts under the constant elasticity of variance (CEV) model," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 9-18, August.
- Johanna Scheller & Jacques Pézier, 2008. "Optimal Investment Strategies and Performance Sharing Rules for Pension Schemes with Minimum Guarantee," ICMA Centre Discussion Papers in Finance icma-dp2008-09, Henley Business School, Reading University, revised Oct 2009.
- Gao, Jianwei, 2010. "An extended CEV model and the Legendre transform-dual-asymptotic solutions for annuity contracts," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 511-530, June.
- Gao, Jianwei, 2009. "Optimal portfolios for DC pension plans under a CEV model," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 479-490, June.
- Hainaut, Donatien & Devolder, Pierre, 2007. "Management of a pension fund under mortality and financial risks," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 134-155, July.
- Gao, Jianwei, 2008. "Stochastic optimal control of DC pension funds," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 1159-1164, June.
- Baumann, Roger T. & Müller, Heinz H., 2008. "Pension funds as institutions for intertemporal risk transfer," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 1000-1012, June.
- Stefan W. Schmitz, 2005. "Die Governance-Struktur der Pensionskassen in Österreich und ihre polit-ökonomischen Konsequenzen," Wirtschaft und Gesellschaft - WuG, Kammer für Arbeiter und Angestellte für Wien, Abteilung Wirtschaftswissenschaft und Statistik, vol. 31(3), pages 407.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.