Optimal investment strategies in the presence of a minimum guarantee
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles in its series ULB Institutional Repository with number 2013/7598.
Date of creation: 2003
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in: Insurance. Mathematics & economics (2003) v.33 n° 1,p.189-207
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Vasicek, Oldrich, 1977. "An equilibrium characterization of the term structure," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 177-188, November.
- Cox, John C. & Huang, Chi-fu, 1989. "Optimal consumption and portfolio policies when asset prices follow a diffusion process," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 33-83, October.
- Cox, John C. & Huang, Chi-fu, 1991. "A variational problem arising in financial economics," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 465-487.
- Lioui, Abraham & Poncet, Patrice, 2001. "On optimal portfolio choice under stochastic interest rates," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 25(11), pages 1841-1865, November.
- Griselda Deelstra & Martino Grasselli & Pierre-François Koehl, 2000. "Optimal investment strategies in a CIR framework," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/7594, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Darrell Duffie & Rui Kan, 1996. "A Yield-Factor Model Of Interest Rates," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 6(4), pages 379-406.
- Jensen, Bjarne Astrup & Sørensen, Carsten, 2000. "Paying for minimum interest rate guarantees: Who should compensate who?," Working Papers 2000-1, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Finance.
- Koijen, R.S.J. & Nijman, T.E. & Werker, B.J.M., 2006. "Optimal Portfolio Choice with Annuitization," Discussion Paper 2006-78, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Johanna Scheller & Jacques Pézier, 2008. "Optimal Investment Strategies and Performance Sharing Rules for Pension Schemes with Minimum Guarantee," ICMA Centre Discussion Papers in Finance icma-dp2008-09, Henley Business School, Reading University, revised Oct 2009.
- Gao, Jianwei, 2008. "Stochastic optimal control of DC pension funds," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 1159-1164, June.
- Baumann, Roger T. & Müller, Heinz H., 2008. "Pension funds as institutions for intertemporal risk transfer," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 1000-1012, June.
- Frehen, Rik G.P. & Hoevenaars, Roy P.M.M. & Palm, Franz C. & Schotman, Peter C., 2008. "Regret aversion and annuity risk in defined contribution pension plans," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 1050-1061, June.
- Battocchio, Paolo & Menoncin, Francesco, 2004. "Optimal pension management in a stochastic framework," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 79-95, February.
- Marina Di Giacinto & Salvatore Federico & Fausto Gozzi, 2011. "Pension funds with a minimum guarantee: a stochastic control approach," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 15(2), pages 297-342, June.
- Han, Nan-wei & Hung, Mao-wei, 2012. "Optimal asset allocation for DC pension plans under inflation," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 172-181.
- Deelstra, Griselda & Grasselli, Martino & Koehl, Pierre-Francois, 2004. "Optimal design of the guarantee for defined contribution funds," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 28(11), pages 2239-2260, October.
- Muermann, Alexander & Mitchell, Olivia S. & Volkman, Jacqueline M., 2006. "Regret, portfolio choice, and guarantees in defined contribution schemes," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 219-229, October.
- Josa-Fombellida, Ricardo & Rincon-Zapatero, Juan Pablo, 2004. "Optimal risk management in defined benefit stochastic pension funds," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 489-503, June.
- Katarzyna Romaniuk, 2007. "The optimal asset allocation of the main types of pension funds: a unified framework," The Geneva Papers on Risk and Insurance Theory, Springer, vol. 32(2), pages 113-128, December.
- Elena Vigna, 2009. "Mean-variance inefficiency of CRRA and CARA utility functions for portfolio selection in defined contribution pension schemes," CeRP Working Papers 89, Center for Research on Pensions and Welfare Policies, Turin (Italy).
- Huang, Jianhui & Wang, Guangchen & Wu, Zhen, 2010. "Optimal premium policy of an insurance firm: Full and partial information," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 208-215, October.
- Elena Vigna, 2009. "Mean-variance inefficiency of CRRA and CARA utility functions for portfolio selection in defined contribution pension schemes," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 108, Collegio Carlo Alberto, revised 2009.
- Diana Barro & Elio Canestrelli, 2008. "Tracking error with minimum guarantee constraints," Working Papers 172, Department of Applied Mathematics, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Diana Barro & Elio Canestrelli, 2012. "Downside risk in multiperiod tracking error models," Working Papers 2012_17, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Hainaut, Donatien & Devolder, Pierre, 2007. "Management of a pension fund under mortality and financial risks," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 134-155, July.
- Ma, Qing-Ping, 2011. "On "optimal pension management in a stochastic framework" with exponential utility," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 61-69, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Benoit Pauwels).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.