Welfare effects of controlling labor supply: an application of the stochastic Ramsey model
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control.
Volume (Year): 28 (2003)
Issue (Month): 2 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jedc
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Turnovsky, Stephen J, 2000. " Government Policy in a Stochastic Growth Model with Elastic Labor Supply," Journal of Public Economic Theory, Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 2(4), pages 389-433.
- Merton, Robert C., 1973.
"An asymptotic theory of growth under uncertainty,"
673-73., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Dothan, L. Uri, 1978. "On the term structure of interest rates," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 59-69, March.
- Jensen, Bjarne S & Wang, Chunyan, 1999. "Basic Stochastic Dynamic Systems of Growth and Trade," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 7(3), pages 378-402, August.
- Zvi Bodie & Robert C. Merton & William F. Samuelson, 1992.
"Labor Supply Flexibility and Portfolio Choice in a Life-Cycle Model,"
NBER Working Papers
3954, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bodie, Zvi & Merton, Robert C. & Samuelson, William F., 1992. "Labor supply flexibility and portfolio choice in a life cycle model," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 16(3-4), pages 427-449.
- Bourguignon, Francois, 1974. "A particular class of continuous-time stochastic growth models," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 141-158, October.
- Clemens, Christiane, 2004. "Growth and Labor Income Risk with Inelastic and Elastic Labor Supply," Diskussionspapiere der Wirtschaftswissenschaftlichen FakultÃ¤t der Leibniz UniversitÃ¤t Hannover dp-305, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.