Learning to speculate: Experiments with artificial and real agents
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control.
Volume (Year): 25 (2001)
Issue (Month): 3-4 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jedc
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Roth, Alvin E. & Erev, Ido, 1995. "Learning in extensive-form games: Experimental data and simple dynamic models in the intermediate term," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 164-212.
- Jack Ochs & John Duffy, 1999. "Emergence of Money as a Medium of Exchange: An Experimental Study," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 89(4), pages 847-877, September.
- Brown, Paul M., 1996. "Experimental evidence on money as a medium of exchange," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 583-600, April.
- Wright, Randall, 1995. "Search, evolution, and money," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 19(1-2), pages 181-206.
- Marimon, Ramon & McGrattan, Ellen & Sargent, Thomas J., 1990. "Money as a medium of exchange in an economy with artificially intelligent agents," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 329-373, May.
- Neil Wallace, 1998. "A dictum for monetary theory," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, issue Win, pages 20-26.
- Kiyotaki, Nobuhiro & Wright, Randall, 1989. "On Money as a Medium of Exchange," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, University of Chicago Press, vol. 97(4), pages 927-54, August.
- Gerasymchuk, S. & Pavlov, O.V., 2010. "Asset Price Dynamics with Local Interactions under Heterogeneous Beliefs," CeNDEF Working Papers 10-02, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Center for Nonlinear Dynamics in Economics and Finance.
- John Duffy & M. Utku Unver, 2003. "Asset Price Bubbles and Crashes with Near-Zero-Intelligence Traders: Towards an Understanding of Laboratory Findings," Computational Economics, EconWPA 0307001, EconWPA, revised 17 Mar 2004.
- Duffy, John, 2006.
"Agent-Based Models and Human Subject Experiments,"
Handbook of Computational Economics, Elsevier,
in: Leigh Tesfatsion & Kenneth L. Judd (ed.), Handbook of Computational Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 19, pages 949-1011
- E. Samanidou & E. Zschischang & D. Stauffer & T. Lux, 2001.
"Microscopic Models of Financial Markets,"
- Jason Shachat & J. Todd Swarthout, 2011.
"Learning about learning in games through experimental control of strategic interdependence,"
1103, Xiamen Unversity, The Wang Yanan Institute for Studies in Economics, Finance and Economics Experimental Laboratory, revised 28 Apr 2011.
- Shachat, Jason & Swarthout, J. Todd, 2012. "Learning about learning in games through experimental control of strategic interdependence," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 383-402.
- Jason Shachat & J. Todd Swarthout, 2002. "Learning about Learning in Games through Experimental Control of Strategic Interdependence," Experimental Economics Center Working Paper Series, Experimental Economics Center, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University 2006-17, Experimental Economics Center, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University, revised Aug 2008.
- Jason Shachat & J. Todd Swarthout, 2003. "Learning about Learning in Games through Experimental Control of Strategic Interdependence," Experimental, EconWPA 0310003, EconWPA.
- Haruvy, Ernan & Roth, Alvin E. & Unver, M. Utku, 2006.
"The dynamics of law clerk matching: An experimental and computational investigation of proposals for reform of the market,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier,
Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 457-486, March.
- Ernan Haruvy & Alvin E. Roth & M. Utku Unver, 2004. "The Dynamics of Law Clerk Matching: An Experimental and Computational Investigation of Proposals for Reform of the Market," Experimental, EconWPA 0404001, EconWPA.
- Sylvie Geisendorf, 2011. "Internal selection and market selection in economic Genetic Algorithms," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 21(5), pages 817-841, December.
- Sergiy Gerasymchuk, 2008. "Asset return and wealth dynamics with reference dependent preferences and heterogeneous beliefs," Working Papers 160, Department of Applied Mathematics, UniversitÃ Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Megyeri, Krisztina, 2001.
"A pÃ©nz mint Ã¡ltalÃ¡nos csereeszkÃ¶z modellezÃ©se
[Modelling money as a general medium of exchange]," KÃ¶zgazdasÃ¡gi Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), KÃ¶zgazdasÃ¡gi Szemle AlapÃtvÃ¡ny (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(4), pages 307-319.
- Roberto Ricciuti, 2004.
"Bringing Macroeconomics into the Lab,"
ICER Working Papers, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research
26-2004, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Roberto Ricciuti, 2003. "Bringing Macroeconomics into the Lab," Royal Holloway, University of London: Discussion Papers in Economics, Department of Economics, Royal Holloway University of London 03/9, Department of Economics, Royal Holloway University of London, revised Dec 2003.
- Roberto Ricciuti, 2005. "Bringing Macroeconomics into the Lab," Labsi Experimental Economics Laboratory University of Siena, University of Siena 004, University of Siena.
- Erik Kimbrough, 2011. "Learning to respect property by refashioning theft into trade," Experimental Economics, Springer, vol. 14(1), pages 84-109, March.
- Valentyn Panchenko & Sergiy Gerasymchuk & Oleg V. Pavlov, 2007. "Asset price dynamics with small world interactions under hetereogeneous beliefs," Working Papers 149, Department of Applied Mathematics, UniversitÃ Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Peter Rupert & Martin Schindler & Andrei Shevchenko & Randall Wright, 2000. "The search-theoretic approach to monetary economics: a primer," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, issue Q IV, pages 10-28.
- Leigh Tesfatsion, 2002. "Agent-Based Computational Economics," Computational Economics, EconWPA 0203001, EconWPA, revised 15 Aug 2002.
- John Duffy, 2008. "Macroeconomics: A Survey of Laboratory Research," Working Papers 334, University of Pittsburgh, Department of Economics, revised Jun 2014.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.