Solving long-term financial planning problems via global optimization
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control.
Volume (Year): 21 (1997)
Issue (Month): 8-9 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jedc
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- R. C. Merton, 1970.
"Optimum Consumption and Portfolio Rules in a Continuous-time Model,"
58, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Merton, Robert C., 1971. "Optimum consumption and portfolio rules in a continuous-time model," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 373-413, December.
- John M. Mulvey & Hercules Vladimirou, 1992. "Stochastic Network Programming for Financial Planning Problems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 38(11), pages 1642-1664, November.
- Arjen Siegmann, 2003.
"Optimal Investment Policies for Defined Benefit Pension Funds,"
DNB Staff Reports (discontinued)
112, Netherlands Central Bank.
- Siegmann, Arjen, 2007. "Optimal investment policies for defined benefit pension funds," Journal of Pension Economics and Finance, Cambridge University Press, vol. 6(01), pages 1-20, March.
- A.H. Siegmann, 2003. "Optimal Investment Policies for Defined Benefit Pension Funds," WO Research Memoranda (discontinued) 728, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Tokat, Yesim & Rachev, Svetlozar T. & Schwartz, Eduardo S., 2003. "The stable non-Gaussian asset allocation: a comparison with the classical Gaussian approach," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 27(6), pages 937-969, April.
- Ruth Misener & Christodoulos Floudas, 2013. "GloMIQO: Global mixed-integer quadratic optimizer," Journal of Global Optimization, Springer, vol. 57(1), pages 3-50, September.
- Yuichi Takano & Jun-ya Gotoh, 2011. "Constant Rebalanced Portfolio Optimization Under Nonlinear Transaction Costs," Asia-Pacific Financial Markets, Springer, vol. 18(2), pages 191-211, May.
- Barbara Glensk & Reinhard Madlener, 2013. "Multi-period portfolio optimization of power generation assets," Operations Research and Decisions, Wroclaw University of Technology, Institute of Organization and Management, vol. 4, pages 20-38.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.