Sunspot-like effects of random endowments
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control.
Volume (Year): 16 (1992)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jedc
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Huberto M. Ennis, 2005. "Complementariedades y Política Macroeconómica," Department of Economics, Working Papers 054, Departamento de Economía, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Evans, George W. & Honkapohja, Seppo, 1998. "Convergence of learning algorithms without a projection facility," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 59-86, August.
- Sandroni, Alvaro, 1998. "Learning, Rare Events, and Recurrent Market Crashes in Frictionless Economies without Intrinsic Uncertainty," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 82(1), pages 1-18, September.
- Huberto Ennis & Todd Keister, 2001. "Optimal policy with probabilistic equilibrium selection," Working Paper 01-03, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Gu, Chao, 2007.
"Asymmetric Information and Bank Runs,"
07-14, Cornell University, Center for Analytic Economics.
- Philippe Bacchetta & Cedric Tille & Eric van Wincoop, 2010.
"Self-Fulfilling Risk Panics,"
282010, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Philippe Bacchetta & Cédric Tille & Eric van Wincoop, 2010. "Self-Fulfilling Risk Panics," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du DÃ©partement d'EconomÃ©trie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 10.05, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- Philippe Bacchetta, Cedric Tille, Eric van Wincoop, 2010. "Self-Fulfilling Risk Panics," IHEID Working Papers 17-2010, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
- Bacchetta, Philippe & Tille, Cédric & van Wincoop, Eric, 2010. "Self-Fulfilling Risk Panics," CEPR Discussion Papers 7920, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Philippe Bacchetta & Cédric Tille & Eric van Wincoop, 2010. "Self-Fulfilling Risk Panics," NBER Working Papers 16159, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eric van Wincoop & Cédric Tille & Philippe Bacchetta, 2011. "Self-fulfilling risk panics," 2011 Meeting Papers 186, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Bacchetta, Philippe & Tille, Cédric & Wincoop, Eric, 2011. "Self-Fulfilling Risk Panics," Working Papers 2011-003, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú.
- George J.Mailath & Andrew Postlewaite & Larry Samuelson, 2003. "Sunk Investments Lead to Unpredictable Prices (Second Version)," PIER Working Paper Archive 04-007, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania, revised 30 Jan 2004.
- Eric van Wincoop & Cedric Tille & Philippe Bacchetta, 2010. "On the Dynamics of Leverage, Liquidity, and Risk," 2010 Meeting Papers 393, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- George Mailath & Andrew Postlewaite & Larry Samuelson, 2003.
"Sunk Investments Lead to Unpredictable Prices,"
PIER Working Paper Archive
03-014, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- George Mailath & Andrew Postlewaite & Larry Samuelson, 2003. "Sunk Investments Lead to Unpredictable Prices," Levine's Bibliography 666156000000000019, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Mailath,G.J. & Postlewait,A. & Samuelson,L., 2003. "Sunk investments lead to unpredictable prices," Working papers 11, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Todd Keister, 2010. "Bailouts and financial fragility," Staff Reports 473, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Prescott, Edward & Shell, Karl, 2002.
"Introduction to Sunspots and Lotteries,"
02-08, Cornell University, Center for Analytic Economics.
- Krebs, Tom, 1997. "Statistical Equilibrium in One-Step Forward Looking Economic Models," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 73(2), pages 365-394, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.