Multinational corporations and economic growth : A cross-national test of the decapitalization thesis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Development Economics.
Volume (Year): 7 (1980)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/devec
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Patrick Hamm & Lawrence King, 2010. "Post-Manichean Economics: Foreign Investment, State Capacity and Economic Development in Transition Economies," Working Papers wp227, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Smith, Stephen C. & Cin, Beom-Cheol & Vodopivec, Milan, 1997. "Privatization Incidence, Ownership Forms, and Firm Performance: Evidence from Slovenia," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 158-179, October.
- Dutt, Amitava Krishna, 1997. "The pattern of direct foreign investment and economic growth," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 25(11), pages 1925-1936, November.
- Lawrence Peter King, 1999. "The Developmental Consequences of Foreign Direct Investment in the Transition from Socialism to Capitalism: The Performance of Foreign Owned Firms in Hungary," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 277, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Chiara Guardo & Giovanni Valentini, 2007. "Taking Actively Advantage of MNCs’ Presence," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 28(1), pages 55-68, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.