Are the heavily indebted countries solvent?: Tests of intertemporal borrowing constraints
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Development Economics.
Volume (Year): 45 (1994)
Issue (Month): 2 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/devec
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yasuyuki Swada & Pan A. Yotopoulos, 2005. "Corner Solutions, Crises, and Capital Controls: A Theory and an Empirical Analyas on the Optimal Exchane Rate Regime in Emerging Economies," Discussion Papers 04-037, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- Ramzan, Muhammad & Ahmad, Eatzaz, 2014. "External debt growth nexus: Role of macroeconomic polices," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 204-210.
- Erdal Karagol, 2004. "A Critical Review of External Debt and Economic Growth Relationship: A Lesson for Indebtedness Countries," Ege Academic Review, Ege University Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences, vol. 4(1), pages 69-78.
- Sawada, Yasuyuki, 2001. "Secondary market efficiency for LDC bank loans and international private lending, 1985-1993," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 549-562, August.
- Tilemahos Efthimiadis & Panagiotis Tsintzos, 2012. "The Internal-External Debt Ratio and Economic Growth," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 32(1), pages 941-951.
- Frederico Gonzaga Jayme Junior, 2001. "External debt sustainability: empirical evidence in Brazil," Textos para DiscussÃ£o Cedeplar-UFMG td154, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Luke Emeka Okafor & Joanna Tyrowicz, 2008.
"Foreign Debt and Domestic Savings in Developing Countries,"
2008-06, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Luke Emeka Okafor & Joanna Tyrowicz, 2010. "Saving less when there is more foreign lending? Foreign debt and savings in developing countries," Journal of Economic Policy Reform, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 13(3), pages 213-223.
- Luke, Okafor & Joanna, Tyrowicz, 2008. "Foreign Debt and Domestic Savings In Developing Countries," MPRA Paper 14819, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Huseyin Kalyoncu, 2005.
"Sustainability of Current Account for Turkey: Intertemporal Solvency Approach,"
Prague Economic Papers,
University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2005(1), pages 82-88.
- Kalyoncu, Huseyin, 2005. "Sustainability of Current Account for Turkey: Intertemporal Solvency Approach," MPRA Paper 1220, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kalyoncu, Huseyin, 2006.
"International Intertemporal Solvency in OECD Countries: Evidence From Panel Unit Root,"
855, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Huseyin Kalyoncu, 2006. "International Intertemporal Solvency in OECD Countries: Evidence from Panel Unit Root," Prague Economic Papers, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2006(1), pages 44-49.
- Ryuzo Miyao, 2004. "Economic Fundamentals or Financial Panic? An Empirical Study on the Origins of the Asian Crisis," Discussion Paper Series 151, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Noppadol Buranathanung & Chaipat Poonpatpibul, 2003. "External Debt Dynamics and Current Account Sustainability," Working Papers 2003-10, Economic Research Department, Bank of Thailand.
- Onel, Gulcan & Utkulu, Utku, 2006. "Modeling the long-run sustainability of Turkish external debt with structural changes," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 669-682, July.
- António Afonso, 2000. "Fiscal policy sustainability: some unpleasant European evidence," Working Papers Department of Economics 2000/12, ISEG - School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, University of Lisbon.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.