An analysis of external debt positions of eight developing countries through 1990
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Development Economics.
Volume (Year): 21 (1986)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/devec
Other versions of this item:
- Michael Dooley & William Helkie & Ralph Tryon & John Underwood, 1983. "An analysis of external debt positions of eight developing countries through 1990," International Finance Discussion Papers 227, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David B. Gordon & Ross Levine, 1988. "The capital flight "problem."," International Finance Discussion Papers 320, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Arnab K. Basu & Nancy H. Chau, 2004.
"A Risk-Based Rationale for Two-way Capital Flows: Why Do Capital Flights and Inward Foreign Direct Investments Co-exist?,"
04, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary.
- Basu, Arnab K. & Chau, Nancy H., 2007. "A risk-based rationale for two-way capital flows: Why do capital flights and inward foreign direct investments co-exist?," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 37-59.
- Nathan Sheets, 1995. "Capital flight from the countries in transition: some theory and empirical evidence," International Finance Discussion Papers 514, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Yin-Wong Cheung & XingWang Qian, 2010.
"Capital Flight: China's Experience,"
062010, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Joaquin, Vespignani L, 2008. "Capital flight, saving rate and the golden rule level of capital: policy recommendations for Latin America countries," MPRA Paper 43824, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Dec 2008.
- Edwin M. Truman, 1986. "The international debt situation," International Finance Discussion Papers 298, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Robert E. Cumby & Richard M. Levich, 1987. "On the Definition and Magnitude of Recent Capital Flight," NBER Working Papers 2275, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Demachi, Kazue, 2013. "Capital Flight and Transfer from Resource-Rich Developing Countries," MPRA Paper 50273, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.