Earnings determination and labour markets : Gran Santiago, Chile--1978
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Development Economics.
Volume (Year): 12 (1983)
Issue (Month): 1-2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/devec
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Patrinos, Harry Anthony, 2008.
"Quality of schooling, returns to schooling and the 1981 vouchers reform in Chile,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
4617, The World Bank.
- Patrinos, Harry A. & Sakellariou, Chris, 2011. "Quality of Schooling, Returns to Schooling and the 1981 Vouchers Reform in Chile," World Development, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 39(12), pages 2245-2256.
- Gabriela Miranda Moriconi & JoÃ£o S. Moura Neto & Nelson Marconi & Paulo Roberto Arvate, 2006. "EvidÃªncias Sobre O Comportamento Dos Governos Estaduais Na DeterminaÃ§Ã£o Dos SalÃ¡rios Dos Servidores PÃºblicos No Brasil," Anais do XXXIV Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 34th Brazilian Economics Meeting], ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³sgraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of G 135, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³sgraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Rodgers G, 1985. "Labour markets, labour processes and economic development: some research issues," ILO Working Papers, International Labour Organization 241842, International Labour Organization.
- Christofides, Louis N. & Pashardes, Panos, 2002. "Self/paid-employment, public/private sector selection, and wage differentials," Labour Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 9(6), pages 737-762, December.
- Basch, Michael & Paredes-Molina, Ricardo D., 1996. "Are there dual labor markets in Chile?: empirical evidence," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 297-312, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.