Robust weighted LAD regression
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Computational Statistics & Data Analysis.
Volume (Year): 50 (2006)
Issue (Month): 11 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Koenker, Roger W & Bassett, Gilbert, Jr, 1978. "Regression Quantiles," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(1), pages 33-50, January.
- Dielman, Terry E. & Rose, Elizabeth L., 1995. "A bootstrap approach to hypothesis testing in least absolute value regression," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 119-130, August.
- Billor, Nedret & Hadi, Ali S. & Velleman, Paul F., 2000. "BACON: blocked adaptive computationally efficient outlier nominators," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 279-298, September.
- Dielman, Terry E. & Rose, Elizabeth L., 1996. "A note on hypothesis testing in LAV multiple regression: A small sample comparison," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 463-470, April.
- Sheather, Simon J. & McKean, Joseph W., 1987. "A comparison of testing and confidence interval methods for the median," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 31-36, September.
- William F. Sharpe, 1971. "Mean-Absolute-Deviation Characteristic Lines for Securities and Portfolios," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 18(2), pages B1-B13, October.
- Dielman, Terry E. & Pfaffenberger, Roger C., 1992. "A further comparison of tests of hypotheses in LAV regression," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 375-384, October.
- Koenker, Roger, 2000. "Galton, Edgeworth, Frisch, and prospects for quantile regression in econometrics," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 95(2), pages 347-374, April.
- He, Xuming, et al, 1990. "Tail Behavior of Regression Estimators and Their Breakdown Points," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 58(5), pages 1195-1214, September.
- Rousseeuw, Peter J. & van Zomeren, Bert C., 1992. "A comparison of some quick algorithms for robust regression," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 107-116, June.
- Marilena Furno, 2010. "A robust test of specification based on order statistics," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 25(4), pages 707-723, December.
- Alex Coad & Jaganaddha Tamvada, 2012. "Firm growth and barriers to growth among small firms in India," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 39(2), pages 383-400, September.
- Neykov, N.M. & Čížek, P. & Filzmoser, P. & Neytchev, P.N., 2012. "The least trimmed quantile regression," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 56(6), pages 1757-1770.
- Arslan, Olcay, 2012. "Weighted LAD-LASSO method for robust parameter estimation and variable selection in regression," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 56(6), pages 1952-1965.
- Cheng, Tsung-Chi, 2012. "On simultaneously identifying outliers and heteroscedasticity without specific form," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 56(7), pages 2258-2272.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.