Firm growth and barriers to growth among small firms in India
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Small Business Economics.
Volume (Year): 39 (2012)
Issue (Month): 2 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=100338
Entrepreneurship; Developing countries; Micro and small businesses; Firm growth; Firm age; Barriers to growth; Declining firms; Female entrepreneurs; Robust regression; L26; L25;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- L26 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Entrepreneurship
- L25 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Performance
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alex Coad & Christina Guenther, 2012. "Age, diversification and survival in the German machine tool industry, 1953-2002," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2011-23, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Evolutionary Economics Group.
- Göbel, Kristin & Grimm, Michael & Lay, Jann, 2012.
"Constrained Firms, Not Subsistence Activities: Evidence on Capital Returns and Accumulation in Peruvian Microenterprises,"
IZA Discussion Papers
6866, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Göbel, Kristin & Grimm, Michael & Lay, Jann, 2013. "Constrained firms, not subsistence activities: Evidence on capital returns and accumulation in Peruvian microenterprises," Working Papers 2013-001, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú.
- Andres Jung & Cecilia Plottier, 2011. "Firm growth in a regional trade integration context," ERSA conference papers ersa11p1502, European Regional Science Association.
- Daria Ciriaci & Pietro Moncada-Paternò-Castello & Peter Voigt, 2012.
"Does size or age of innovative firms affect their growth persistence? -Evidence from a panel of innovative Spanish firms-,"
JRC-IPTS Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation
2012-03, Institute of Prospective Technological Studies, Joint Research Centre.
- Daria Ciriaci & Pietro Moncada-Paterno-Castello & Peter Voigt, 2012. "Does size or age of innovative firms affect their growth persistence? Evidence from a panel of innovative Spanish firms," JRC-IPTS Working Papers JRC74052, Institute for Prospective and Technological Studies, Joint Research Centre, revised Sep 2012.
- Vivarelli, Marco, 2012. "Drivers of entrepreneurship and post-entry performance : microeconomic evidence from advanced and developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6245, The World Bank.
- Quatraro, Francesco & Vivarelli, Marco, 2013. "Drivers of Entrepreneurship and Post-Entry Performance of Newborn Firms in Developing Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 7436, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.