An anova test for functional data
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Computational Statistics & Data Analysis.
Volume (Year): 47 (2004)
Issue (Month): 1 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Boente, Graciela & Fraiman, Ricardo, 2000. "Kernel-based functional principal components," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 48(4), pages 335-345, July.
- N. Locantore & J. Marron & D. Simpson & N. Tripoli & J. Zhang & K. Cohen & Graciela Boente & Ricardo Fraiman & Babette Brumback & Christophe Croux & Jianqing Fan & Alois Kneip & John Marden & Daniel P, 1999. "Robust principal component analysis for functional data," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer, vol. 8(1), pages 1-73, June.
- Dette, Holger & Derbort, Stephan, 2001. "Analysis of Variance in Nonparametric Regression Models," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 76(1), pages 110-137, January.
- Ricardo Fraiman & Graciela Muniz, 2001. "Trimmed means for functional data," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer, vol. 10(2), pages 419-440, December.
- Cardot, Hervé & Ferraty, Frédéric & Sarda, Pascal, 1999. "Functional linear model," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 11-22, October.
- Pedro Delicado, 2007. "Functional k-sample problem when data are density functions," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 22(3), pages 391-410, September.
- A. Debòn & S. Haberman & F. Montes & E. Otranto, 2012. "Model effect on projected mortality indicators," Working Paper CRENoS 201215, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Manteiga, Wenceslao Gonzalez & Vieu, Philippe, 2007. "Statistics for Functional Data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(10), pages 4788-4792, June.
- Nuria Osés-Eraso & Montserrat Viladrich-Grau, 2011. "The sustainability of the commons: giving and receiving," Experimental Economics, Springer, vol. 14(4), pages 458-481, November.
- Nuria Osés-Eraso & Frederic Udina & Montserrat Viladrich-Grau, 2008. "Environmental versus Human-Induced Scarcity in the Commons: Do They Trigger the Same Response?," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 40(4), pages 529-550, August.
- Hlubinka, Daniel & Prchal, Lubos, 2007. "Changes in atmospheric radiation from the statistical point of view," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(10), pages 4926-4941, June.
- Martínez-Camblor, Pablo & Corral, Norberto, 2011. "Repeated measures analysis for functional data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 55(12), pages 3244-3256, December.
- Hervé Cardot & Luboš Prchal & Pascal Sarda, 2007. "No effect and lack-of-fit permutation tests for functional regression," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 22(3), pages 371-390, September.
- Cuevas, Antonio & Febrero, Manuel & Fraiman, Ricardo, 2006. "On the use of the bootstrap for estimating functions with functional data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 1063-1074, November.
- Wenceslao González-Manteiga & Rosa Crujeiras, 2008. "Comments on: Augmenting the bootstrap to analyze high dimensional genomic data," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer, vol. 17(1), pages 40-42, May.
- Hall, Peter, 2007. "Two-sample tests in functional data analysis starting from discrete data. Stat. Sin," Open Access publications from UniversitÃ© catholique de Louvain info:hdl:2078.1/37218, Université catholique de Louvain.
- Gil, Maria Angeles & Montenegro, Manuel & Gonzalez-Rodriguez, Gil & Colubi, Ana & Rosa Casals, Maria, 2006. "Bootstrap approach to the multi-sample test of means with imprecise data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 148-162, November.
- González-Rodríguez, Gil & Colubi, Ana & Gil, María Ángeles, 2012. "Fuzzy data treated as functional data: A one-way ANOVA test approach," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 56(4), pages 943-955.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.