A Bayesian analysis of zero-inflated generalized Poisson model
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Computational Statistics & Data Analysis.
Volume (Year): 42 (2003)
Issue (Month): 1-2 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Gupta, Pushpa L. & Gupta, Ramesh C. & Tripathi, Ram C., 1996. "Analysis of zero-adjusted count data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 207-218, December.
- Yip, Karen C.H. & Yau, Kelvin K.W., 2005. "On modeling claim frequency data in general insurance with extra zeros," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 153-163, April.
- Susanne Gschlößl & Claudia Czado, 2008. "Modelling count data with overdispersion and spatial effects," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 49(3), pages 531-552, July.
- GÓMEZ GARCÍA, J.Mª & PELÁEZ FERMOSO, F.J. & y GARCÍA GONZÁLEZ, A., 2005. "Repercusiones del envejecimiento demográfico sobre el sistema público de pensiones en Castilla y León," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 23, pages 235-253, Abril.
- Chen, Xue-Dong & Fu, Ying-Zi, 2011. "Model selection for zero-inflated regression with missing covariates," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 765-773, January.
- Helai Huang & Hong Chin, 2010. "Modeling road traffic crashes with zero-inflation and site-specific random effects," Statistical Methods and Applications, Springer, vol. 19(3), pages 445-462, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.