On estimating conditional quantiles and distribution functions
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Computational Statistics & Data Analysis.
Volume (Year): 38 (2002)
Issue (Month): 4 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Franco Peracchi, 2002. "The European Community Household Panel: A review," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 27(1), pages 63-90.
- Koenker, Roger & Bassett, Gilbert, Jr, 1982. "Robust Tests for Heteroscedasticity Based on Regression Quantiles," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(1), pages 43-61, January.
- Koenker, Roger W & Bassett, Gilbert, Jr, 1978. "Regression Quantiles," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(1), pages 33-50, January.
- Antoch, J. & Janssen, P., 1989. "Nonparametric regression M-quantiles," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 8(4), pages 355-362, September.
- Powell, James L., 1984. "Least absolute deviations estimation for the censored regression model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 303-325, July.
- Loriano Mancini & Fabio Trojani, 2005.
"Robust Value at Risk Prediction,"
Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series
07-31, Swiss Finance Institute, revised Oct 2007.
- Loriano Mancini & Fabio Trojani, 2007. "Robust Value at Risk Prediction," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2007 2007-36, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Roger Koenker & Samantha Leorato & Franco Peracchi, 2013.
"Distributional vs. Quantile Regression,"
EIEF Working Papers Series
1329, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF), revised Dec 2013.
- Philippe Van Kerm, 2013.
"Generalized measures of wage differentials,"
Springer, vol. 45(1), pages 465-482, August.
- Franco Peracchi & Andrei V. Tanase, 2008. "On estimating the conditional expected shortfall," CEIS Research Paper 122, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 14 Jul 2008.
- Samantha Leorato & Franco Peracchi & Andrei V. Tanase, 2010.
"Asymptotically Efficient Estimation of the Conditional Expected Shortfall,"
EIEF Working Papers Series
1013, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF), revised Dec 2010.
- Leorato, Samantha & Peracchi, Franco & Tanase, Andrei V., 2012. "Asymptotically efficient estimation of the conditional expected shortfall," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 56(4), pages 768-784.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.