Is China's accession to WTO threatening exports of developing countries?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal China Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 15 (2004)
Issue (Month): 2 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/chieco
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- World Bank, 2007. "Bangladesh - Dhaka : Improving Living Conditions for the Urban Poor," World Bank Other Operational Studies 7686, The World Bank.
- Valerie Cerra & Sandra A. Rivera & Sweta C. Saxena, 2005. "Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon: What Are the Consequences of China’s WTO Entry for India’s Trade?," International Trade 0508005, EconWPA.
- João Amador & Sónia Cabral & José R. Maria, 2006.
"Relative Export Structures and Vertical Specialization: A Simple Cross-Country Index,"
Economic Bulletin and Financial Stability Report Articles,
Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- João Amador & Sónia Cabral & José R. Maria, 2007. "Relative Export Structures and Vertical Specialization: A Simple Cross-Country Index," Working Papers w200701, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Mahvash Saeed Qureshi & Guanghua Wan, 2008.
"Trade Expansion of China and India: Threat or Opportunity?,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(10), pages 1327-1350, October.
- Qureshi, M.S. & Wan, Guanghua, 2008. "Trade Expansion of China and India: Threat or Opportunity," Working Paper Series RP2008/08, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Amador, João & Cabral, Sónia & Ramos Maria, José, 2007.
"International Trade Patterns over the Last Four Decades: How does Portugal Compare with other Cohesion Countries?,"
5996, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- João Amador & Sónia Cabral & José R. Maria, 2007. "International Trade Patterns over the Last Four Decades: How does Portugal Compare with other Cohesion Countries?," Working Papers w200714, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Scott, Allen J., 2006. "The Changing Global Geography of Low-Technology, Labor-Intensive Industry: Clothing, Footwear, and Furniture," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 34(9), pages 1517-1536, September.
- Majlesi, Kaveh, 2014. "Labor Market Opportunities and Women's Decision Making Power within Households," Working Papers 2014:4, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Xing, Yuqing, 2008. "China?s Exports in ICT and its Impact on Asian Countries," Working Paper Series RP2008/39, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Burca Kizilirmak & Emel Memis & Sirin Saracoglu & Ebru Voyvoda, 2014.
"Changes in Global Trade Patterns and Women's Employment in Manufacturing: an Analysis over the Period of Asianization and De-industrialization,"
ERC Working Papers
1401, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Jan 2014.
- Burça Kýzýlýrmak & Emel Memiþ & Þirin Saracoðlu & Ebru Voyvoda, 2014. "Changes in Global Trade Patterns and Women's Employment in Manufacturing: An Analysis Over the Period of Asianization and De-industrialization," Working Papers 2014/1, Turkish Economic Association.
- Jenkins, Rhys, 2008. "Measuring the Competitive Threat from China," Working Paper Series RP2008/11, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Yuqing Xing, 2008. "Sino-Japanese Relations: The Dimensions of Trade and FDI," Working Papers EMS_2008_06, Research Institute, International University of Japan.
- Shafaeddin, Mehdi, 2006. "Does trade openness helps or hinders industrialization?," MPRA Paper 4371, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shafaeddin, Mehdi, 2008. "South-South Regionalism And Trade Cooperation In The Asia-Pacific Region," MPRA Paper 10886, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pierluigi Montalbano & Silvia Nenci, 2011. "Are the Emerging Economies a Threat to the Italian Competitiveness?," QA - Rivista dell'Associazione Rossi-Doria, Associazione Rossi Doria, issue 4, December.
- Jenkins, Rhys & Edwards, Chris, 2006. "The economic impacts of China and India on sub-Saharan Africa: Trends and prospects," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 207-225, April.
- Alessia Amighini, 2004.
"China in the international fragmentation of production: Evidence from the ICT industry,"
KITeS Working Papers
151, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Jan 2004.
- Alessia Amighini, 2005. "China in the international fragmentation of production: Evidence from the ICT industry," European Journal of Comparative Economics, Cattaneo University (LIUC), vol. 2(2), pages 203-219, December.
- Du, Yuxin & Teixeira, Aurora A.C., 2012. "A bibliometric account of Chinese economics research through the lens of the China Economic Review," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 743-762.
- International Monetary Fund, 2005. "Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon," IMF Working Papers 05/101, International Monetary Fund.
- Mary-Françoise Renard, 2004. "La montée en puissance de la Chine dans le commerce mondial : une réussite spectaculaire pour une économie fragile," Revue d'Économie Financière, Programme National Persée, vol. 77(4), pages 43-61.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.