FDI facilitated by agglomeration economies: evidence from manufacturing and services joint ventures in China
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Asian Economics.
Volume (Year): 13 (2003)
Issue (Month): 6 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/asieco
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Linda F. Y. Ng & Chyau Tuan, 2001. "FDI Promotion Policy in China: Governance and Effectiveness," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(8), pages 1051-1074, 09.
- Louveaux, Francois & Thisse, Jacques-Francois & Beguin, Hubert, 1982. "Location theory and transportation costs," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 529-545, November.
- Tban, Chyau & Fung-Yee Ng, Linda, 1995. "Manufacturing evolution under passive industrial policy and cross-border operations in China: The case of Hong Kong," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 71-88.
- John M. Quigley, 1998. "Urban Diversity and Economic Growth," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 12(2), pages 127-138, Spring.
- Paul Krugman, 1998. "Space: The Final Frontier," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 12(2), pages 161-174, Spring.
- Chyau Tuan & Linda Fung-Yee Ng, 1998. "Export trade, trade derivatives, and economic growth of Hong Kong: a new scenario," The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(1), pages 111-137.
- Krugman, Paul, 1991.
"Increasing Returns and Economic Geography,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 99(3), pages 483-99, June.
- Huang, Can & Sharif, Naubahar, 2009. "Manufacturing dynamics and spillovers: The case of Guangdong Province and Hong Kong, Macau, and Taiwan (HKMT)," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(5), pages 813-828, June.
- Ng, Linda Fung-Yee & Tuan, Chyau, 2006. "Spatial agglomeration, FDI, and regional growth in China: Locality of local and foreign manufacturing investments," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 691-713, October.
- N.S. Siddharthan, 2006. "Regional Diffferences in FDI Inflows: China â€“ India Comparison," Working Papers id:438, eSocialSciences.
- Okada, Aya & Siddharthan, N.S., 2007. "Industrial Clusters in India: Evidence from Automobile Clusters in Chennai and the National Capital Region," IDE Discussion Papers 103, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- George Shih-Ku Chen, 2009.
"Determinants Of Taiwanese Investment In China: An Agglomeration Economies-Based Perspective,"
Monash Economics Working Papers
01-09, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Chen, George Shih-Ku, 2009. "Determinants of Taiwanese investment in China: An agglomeration economies-based perspective," MPRA Paper 13894, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.