Impact of liberalization of financial resources in China's economic growth: evidence from provinces
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Asian Economics.
Volume (Year): 12 (2001)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/asieco
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Blejer, Mario I. & Szapary, Gyorgy, 1990. "The evolving role of tax policy in China," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 452-472, September.
- Yingyi, Qian & Roland, Gerard, 1996. "The soft budget constraint in China," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 207-223, June.
- Kui-Wai Li & Tung Liu & Lihong Yun, 2007. "Technology Progress, Efficiency, and Scale of Economy in Post-reform China," Working Papers 200701, Ball State University, Department of Economics, revised Apr 2007.
- Cheng, Xiaoqiang & Degryse, Hans, 2007.
"The Impact of Banks and Non-Bank Financial Institutions on Local Economic Growth in China,"
BOFIT Discussion Papers
22/2007, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Xiaoqiang Cheng & Hans Degryse, 2010. "The Impact of Bank and Non-Bank Financial Institutions on Local Economic Growth in China," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer, vol. 37(2), pages 179-199, June.
- Xiaoqiang Cheng & Hans Degryse, 2006. "The Impact of Bank and Non-Bank Financial Institutions on Local Economic Growth in China," LICOS Discussion Papers 17106, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Cheng, X. & Degryse, H.A., 2006. "The Impact of Bank and Non-Bank Financial Institutions on Local Economic Growth in China," Discussion Paper 2006-009, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.
- Cheng, X. & Degryse, H.A., 2006. "The Impact of Bank and Non-Bank Financial Institutions on Local Economic Growth in China," Discussion Paper 2006-82, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Phillips, Kerk L. & Chen, Baizhu, 2011.
"Regional growth in China: An empirical investigation using multiple imputation and province-level panel data,"
Research in Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 65(3), pages 243-253, September.
- Chen, Baizhu & Phillips, Kerk L., 2008. "Regional Growth in China: An Empirical Investigation using Multiple Imputation and Province-level Panel Data," MPRA Paper 23553, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kerk L. Phillips & Shen Kunrong, 2003.
"What Effect does the Size of the State-Owned Sector Have on Regional Growth in China?,"
Development and Comp Systems
- Phillips, Kerk L. & Kunrong, Shen, 2005. "What effect does the size of the state-owned sector have on regional growth in China?," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(6), pages 1079-1102, January.
- Jean-Claude Maswana, 2005. "Reconciling the Chinese Financial Development with its Economic," Development and Comp Systems 0511024, EconWPA.
- Christer Ljungwall & Junjie Li, 2007. "Financial Sector Development, FDI and Economic Growth in China," Finance Working Papers 22026, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.