Visions Of Organization And Organizations Of Vision: The Representational Practices Of Information Systems Development
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Accounting, Organizations and Society.
Volume (Year): 22 (1997)
Issue (Month): 7 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/aos
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hoskin, Keith W. & Macve, Richard H., 1986. "Accounting and the examination: A genealogy of disciplinary power," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 105-136, March.
- Pollock, Neil & D’Adderio, Luciana, 2012. "Give me a two-by-two matrix and I will create the market: Rankings, graphic visualisations and sociomateriality," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 37(8), pages 565-586.
- Dambrin, Claire & Pezet, Anne, 2009. "How texts and artefacts produce normative social roles : an inquiry into an investment procedure as a mediating instrument," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/3884, Paris Dauphine University.
- Levant, Yves & Alcouffe, Simon & Berland, Nicolas, 2008. "Actor-networks and the diffusion of management accounting innovations : a comparative study," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/1094, Paris Dauphine University.
- Chapman, Christopher S., 2005. "Not because they are new: Developing the contribution of enterprise resource planning systems to management control research," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 30(7-8), pages 685-689.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.