Accounting for organizational performance: The construction of the customer in the privatized water industry
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Accounting, Organizations and Society.
Volume (Year): 22 (1997)
Issue (Month): 6 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/aos
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Miller, Peter, 1986. "Accounting for progress -- National accounting and planning in France: A review essay," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 83-104, January.
- A. E. Fernández Jilberto, 1991. "Introduction," International Journal of Political Economy, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 21(1), pages 3-9, April.
- Skærbæk, Peter & Tryggestad, Kjell, 2010. "The role of accounting devices in performing corporate strategy," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 108-124, January.
- Robert Ochoki Nyamori, 2009. "Construction and effects of markets in a local authority in New Zealand," Accounting, Auditing & Accountability Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 22(7), pages 1055-1086, September.
- Aurélien Ragaigne, 2009. "L'évaluation des services publics par la satisfaction des usagers, entre fonction d'apprentissage et logique de discipline," Post-Print halshs-00459447, HAL.
- Levant, Yves & Alcouffe, Simon & Berland, Nicolas, 2008. "Actor-networks and the diffusion of management accounting innovations : a comparative study," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/1094, Paris Dauphine University.
- Fiorenzo Franceschini & Maurizio Galetto & Elisa Turina, 2010. "Water and Sewage Service Quality: A Proposal of a New Multi-Questionnaire Monitoring Tool," Water Resources Management, Springer, vol. 24(12), pages 3033-3050, September.
- Amaury Grimand & Ewan Oiry & Aurélien Ragaigne, 2012. "Les Vertus Habilitantes Et Contraignantes Du Controle : Une Comparaison De Deux Etudes De Cas De Transformation Des Outils," Post-Print hal-00690940, HAL.
- Vaivio, J., 2006. "The accounting of "The Meeting": Examining calculability within a "Fluid" local space," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 31(8), pages 735-762, November.
- Robert Jupe, 2009. "New Labour, Network Rail and the third way," Accounting, Auditing & Accountability Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 22(5), pages 709-735, July.
- Aurélien Ragaigne, 2009. "L'évaluation des services publics par la satisfaction des usagers, entre fonction d'apprentissage et logique de gouvernance disciplinaire," Working Papers 2009-3, Laboratoire Orléanais de Gestion - université d'Orléans.
- Ahrens, Thomas & Chapman, Christopher S., 2006. "Doing qualitative field research in management accounting: Positioning data to contribute to theory," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 31(8), pages 819-841, November.
- Jupe, Robert, 2012. "The privatization of British Energy: Risk transfer and the state," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 116-129.
- Suresh Cuganesan, 2008. "Calculating customer intimacy: accounting numbers in a sales and marketing department," Accounting, Auditing & Accountability Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 21(1), pages 78-103, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.