SIMIS: the FAO decision support system for irrigation scheme management
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Agricultural Water Management.
Volume (Year): 56 (2002)
Issue (Month): 3 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agwat
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Suryavanshi, A. R. & Reddy, J. Mohan, 1986. "Optimal operation schedule of irrigation distribution systems," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 23-30, March.
- Kuo, Sheng-Feng & Merkley, Gary P. & Liu, Chen-Wuing, 2000. "Decision support for irrigation project planning using a genetic algorithm," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 243-266, August.
- Mateos, Luciano & Lozano, David & Baghil, Ahmed Baba Ould & Diallo, Oumar Abdoul & Gómez-Macpherson, Helena & Comas, Jordi & Connor, David, 2010. "Irrigation performance before and after rehabilitation of a representative, small irrigation scheme besides the Senegal River, Mauritania," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 97(6), pages 901-909, June.
- Poussin, J.C. & Imache, A. & Beji, R. & Le Grusse, P. & Benmihoub, A., 2008. "Exploring regional irrigation water demand using typologies of farms and production units: An example from Tunisia," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 95(8), pages 973-983, August.
- Thysen, Iver & Detlefsen, Nina K., 2006. "Online decision support for irrigation for farmers," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 86(3), pages 269-276, December.
- Styczen, M. & Poulsen, R.N. & Falk, A.K. & Jørgensen, G.H., 2010. "Management model for decision support when applying low quality water in irrigation," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 98(3), pages 472-481, December.
- Ojeda-Bustamante, Waldo & Gonzalez-Camacho, Juan Manuel & Sifuentes-Ibarra, Ernesto & Isidro, Esteban & Rendon-Pimentel, Luis, 2007. "Using spatial information systems to improve water management in Mexico," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 89(1-2), pages 81-88, April.
- Playan, E. & Cavero, J. & Mantero, I. & Salvador, R. & Lecina, S. & Faci, J.M. & Andres, J. & Salvador, V. & Cardena, G. & Ramon, S. & Lacueva, J.L. & Tejero, M. & Ferri, J. & Martinez-Cob, A., 2007. "A database program for enhancing irrigation district management in the Ebro Valley (Spain)," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 87(2), pages 209-216, January.
- Maton, L. & Leenhardt, D. & Goulard, M. & Bergez, J.-E., 2005. "Assessing the irrigation strategies over a wide geographical area from structural data about farming systems," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 86(3), pages 293-311, December.
- Shang, Songhao & Mao, Xiaomin, 2006. "Application of a simulation based optimization model for winter wheat irrigation scheduling in North China," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 85(3), pages 314-322, October.
- De Nys, Erwin & Le Gal, Pierre-Yves & Raes, Dirk & Ana, Eliseo, 2008. "WaDI (water delivery for irrigation): A simulation tool to address strategic interaction of water demand and supply in irrigation schemes," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 95(3), pages 224-232, March.
- Shang, Songhao & Li, Xichun & Mao, Xiaomin & Lei, Zhidong, 2004. "Simulation of water dynamics and irrigation scheduling for winter wheat and maize in seasonal frost areas," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 68(2), pages 117-133, August.
- Lozano, David & Mateos, Luciano, 2008. "Usefulness and limitations of decision support systems for improving irrigation scheme management," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 95(4), pages 409-418, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.