Simulation studies of long-term saline water use: model validation and evaluation of schedules
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Agricultural Water Management.
Volume (Year): 54 (2002)
Issue (Month): 2 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agwat
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Katerji, N. & van Hoorn, J. W. & Hamdy, A. & Karam, F. & Mastrorilli, M., 1996. "Effect of salinity on water stress, growth, and yield of maize and sunflower," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 237-249, May.
- van Hoorn, J. W. & Katerji, N. & Hamdy, A. & Mastrorilli, M., 1993. "Effect of saline water on soil salinity and on water stress, growth, and yield of wheat and potatoes," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 247-265, June.
- Katerji, N. & van Hoorn, J. W. & Hamdy, A. & Mastrorilli, M., 1998. "Response of tomatoes, a crop of indeterminate growth, to soil salinity," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 59-68, October.
- Tedeschi, A. & Dell'Aquila, R., 2005. "Effects of irrigation with saline waters, at different concentrations, on soil physical and chemical characteristics," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 77(1-3), pages 308-322, August.
- A. Tedeschi & M. Menenti, 2002. "Indicators of the Seasonal Cycle of Total Dissolved and Adsorbed Salts under Irrigation," Water Resources Management, Springer, vol. 16(2), pages 89-103, April.
- van der Zee, S.E.A.T.M. & Shah, S.H.H. & van Uffelen, C.G.R. & Raats, P.A.C. & dal Ferro, N., 2010. "Soil sodicity as a result of periodical drought," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 97(1), pages 41-49, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.