An analytical solution for design of bi-level drainage systems
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Agricultural Water Management.
Volume (Year): 37 (1998)
Issue (Month): 1 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agwat
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kumar, S. & Gupta, S. K. & Ram, Sewa, 1994. "Inverse techniques for estimating transmissivity and drainable pore space utilizing data from subsurface drainage experiments," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 26(1-2), pages 41-58, September.
- Lalonde, V. & Madramootoo, C. A. & Trenholm, L. & Broughton, R. S., 1996. "Effects of controlled drainage on nitrate concentrations in subsurface drain discharge," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 187-199, January.
- Sabti, Nazar Ali, 1989. "Linear and nonlinear solution of the Boussinesq equation for the bi-level drainage problem," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 269-278, November.
- Upadhyaya, A. & Chauhan, H. S., 2000. "An analytical solution for bi-level drainage design in the presence of evapotranspiration," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 169-184, July.
- Singh, R.M. & Singh, K.K. & Singh, S.R., 2006. "Falling water tables in a sloping/nonsloping aquifer under various initial water table profiles," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 82(1-2), pages 210-222, April.
- Kacimov, A. R., 2000. "Comment on the paper "An analytical solution for design of bi-level drainage systems" by A.K. Verma, S.K. Gupta, K.K. Singh, H.S. Chauhan," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 193-200, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.