Environmental impact and economic benefits of site-specific nutrient management (SSNM) in irrigated rice systems
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Agricultural Systems.
Volume (Year): 93 (2007)
Issue (Month): 1-3 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agsy
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rodriguez, Divina Gracia P. & Nga, Nguyen Thi Duong, 2012. "Impacts of Site-Specific Nutrient Management in Irrigated Rice Farms in the Red River Delta, Northern Vietnam," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 126759, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Finger, Robert & Gerwig, Claude N., 2007.
"The Impact of Climate Change on the Profitability of Site Specific Technologies,"
4792, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Finger, Robert & Gerwig, Claude N., 2007. "The Impact Of Climate Change On The Profitability Of Site Specific Technologies," 47th Annual Conference, Weihenstephan, Germany, September 26-28, 2007 7574, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Tozer, Peter R., 2009. "Uncertainty and investment in precision agriculture - Is it worth the money?," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 100(1-3), pages 80-87, April.
- Hazell, Peter B.R., 2009. "The Asian Green Revolution:," IFPRI discussion papers 911, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.