Environmental and economic consequences of technology adoption: IPM in viticulture
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Blackwell in its journal Agricultural Economics.
Volume (Year): 18 (1998)
Issue (Month): 2 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwell-synergy.com/loi/agec
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Wetzstein, Michael E. & Musser, Wesley N. & Linder, David K. & Douce, G. Keith, 1985. "An Evaluation Of Integrated Pest Management With Heterogeneous Participation," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 10(02), December.
- Dwivedi, T. D. & Srivastava, V. K., 1978. "Optimality of least squares in the seemingly unrelated regression equation model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 391-395, April.
- Fernandez-Cornejo, Jorge & Beach, E. Douglas & Huang, Wen-Yuan, 1994. "The Adoption Of Ipm Techniques By Vegetable Growers In Florida, Michigan And Texas," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 26(01), July.
- Fernandez-Cornejo, Jorge, 1996. "The Microeconomic Impact Of Ipm Adoption: Theory And Application," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 25(2), October.
- Smith, G. Scott & Wetzstein, Michael E. & Douce, G. Keith, 1987. "Evaluation Of Various Pest-Management Characteristics," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 19(02), December.
- Mancini, Francesca & Termorshuizen, Aad J. & Jiggins, Janice L.S. & van Bruggen, Ariena H.C., 2008. "Increasing the environmental and social sustainability of cotton farming through farmer education in Andhra Pradesh, India," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 96(1-3), pages 16-25, March.
- Fernandez-Cornejo, Jorge & Mishra, Ashok K. & Nehring, Richard F. & Hendricks, Chad & Southern, Malaya & Gregory, Alexandra, 2007. "Off-Farm Income, Technology Adoption, And Farm Economic Performance," Economic Research Report 7234, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Fernandez-Cornejo, Jorge & Li, Jiayi, 2005. "The Impacts of Adopting Genetically Engineered Crops in the USA: The Case of Bt Corn," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19318, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Lescot, Jean-Marie & Rousset, Sylvain & Souville, Genevieve, 2011. "Assessing Investment in Precision Farming for Reducing Pesticide Use in French Viticulture," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114387, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.