The Relevance and Observance of the IASC Standards in Developing Countries and the Particular Case of Zimbabwe
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal The International Journal of Accounting.
Volume (Year): 35 (2000)
Issue (Month): 2 (07)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/620179
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mostafa Kamal Hassan, 2008. "Information technology and its implications for internal auditing: An empirical study of Saudi organizations," Managerial Auditing Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 23(5), pages 467-484, May.
- Tyrrall, David & Woodward, David & Rakhimbekova, Almagoul, 2007. "The relevance of International Financial Reporting Standards to a developing country: Evidence from Kazakhstan," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 82-110.
- Andrea Mennicken, 2006. "Translation and standardization: audit world-building in post-Soviet Russia," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 36111, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Zeghal, Daniel & Mhedhbi, Karim, 2006. "An analysis of the factors affecting the adoption of international accounting standards by developing countries," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 41(4), pages 373-386, 012.
- Mostafa Kamal Hassan, 2009. "UAE corporations-specific characteristics and level of risk disclosure," Managerial Auditing Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 24(7), pages 668-687, August.
- Aljifri, Khaled & Khasharmeh, Hussein, 2006. "An investigation into the suitability of the international accounting standards to the United Arab Emirates environment," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 15(5), pages 505-526, October.
- Andrea Mennicken, 2006. "Translation and standardisation: audit world building in Post-Soviet Russia," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 3033, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Peng, Songlan & Tondkar, Rasoul H. & van der Laan Smith, Joyce & Harless, David W., 2008. "Does Convergence of Accounting Standards Lead to the Convergence of Accounting Practices?: A Study from China," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 43(4), pages 448-468, December.
- Mennicken, Andrea, 2008. "Connecting worlds: The translation of international auditing standards into post-Soviet audit practice," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 33(4-5), pages 384-414.
- Andrea Mennicken, 2008. "Connecting worlds: the translation of international auditing standards into post-Soviet audit practice," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 27070, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Daniel Zeghal & Karim Mhedhbi, 2012. "Analyzing the effect of using international accounting standards on the development of emerging capital markets," International Journal of Accounting and Information Management, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 20(3), pages 220-237.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.