Firm Characteristics of Swiss Companies that Utilize International Accounting Standards
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal The International Journal of Accounting.
Volume (Year): 34 (1999)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/620179
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lopes, Patricia Teixeira & Rodrigues, Lucia Lima, 2007.
"Accounting for financial instruments: An analysis of the determinants of disclosure in the Portuguese stock exchange,"
The International Journal of Accounting,
Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 25-56.
- Patrícia Teixeira Lopes & Lúcia Lima Rodrigues, 2006. "Accounting for Financial Instruments: An Analysis of the Determinants of Disclosure in the Portuguese Stock Exchange," FEP Working Papers 209, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Naser, Kamal & Nuseibeh, Rana, 2003. "Quality of financial reporting: evidence from the listed Saudi nonfinancial companies," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 41-69.
- Bellas, Athanasios & Toudas, Kanellos & Papadatos, Konstantinos, 2007. "What International Accounting Standards (IAS) bring about to the financial statements of Greek Listed Companies? The case of the Athens Stock Exchange," MPRA Paper 13207, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Joshi, Prem Lal & Ramadhan, Sayel, 2002. "The adoption of international accounting standards by small and closely held companies: evidence from Bahrain," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 429-440.
- Leonidas C. Doukakis, 2010. "The persistence of earnings and earnings components after the adoption of IFRS," Managerial Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 36(11), pages 969-980, November.
- Guerreiro, Marta Silva & Rodrigues, Lúcia Lima & Craig, Russell, 2012. "Voluntary adoption of International Financial Reporting Standards by large unlisted companies in Portugal – Institutional logics and strategic responses," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 37(7), pages 482-499.
- Missonier-Piera, Franck, 2007. "Motives for fixed-asset revaluation: An empirical analysis with Swiss data," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 186-205.
- Corinne Bessieux-Ollier & Elisabeth Walliser, 2012. "Why firms listed on an unregulated financial market comply voluntarily with IFRS: An empirical analysis with French data," Post-Print hal-00690935, HAL.
- Jonas MACKEVICIUS & Jiří Strouhal & Svetlana ZVEROVICH, 2008. "Comparative Analysis of the National Accounting Standards of the Czech Republic and Lithuania," European Financial and Accounting Journal, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2008(4), pages 22-44.
- Cuijpers,Rick & Maijoor,Steven & Buijink,Willem, 2002. "Voluntary adoption of non-local GAAP in the European Union: a study of determinants," Research Memoranda 069, Maastricht : METEOR, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization.
- George Emmanuel Iatridis, 2012. "Voluntary IFRS disclosures: evidence from the transition from UK GAAP to IFRSs," Managerial Auditing Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 27(6), pages 573-597.
- Paul André & Peter Walton & Dan Yang, 2012. "Voluntary adoption of IFRS: A study of determinants for UK unlisted firms," Post-Print hal-00935013, HAL.
- Philippe Touron, 2000. "APPORTS ET LIMITES DE LA THEORIE INSTITUTIONNELLE DES ORGANISATIONS Etude de trois cas d'adoption de normes comptables internationales en France," Post-Print halshs-00587516, HAL.
- Konstantinos P. Papadatos & Athanasios P. Bellas, 2011. "Applying IFRS Mandatory: Evidence from Greek Listed Companies," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(4), pages 71-96.
- Jiri Strouhal & Dana Dvorakova & Bohuslava Knapova, 2009. "Preliminary view on owner’s and manager’s approach to valuation," Analele Stiintifice ale Universitatii "Alexandru Ioan Cuza" din Iasi - Stiinte Economice, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 56, pages 178-185, November.
- Pascal Dumontier & Bernard Raffournier, 2002. "Accounting and capital markets: a survey of the European evidence," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(1), pages 119-151.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.