Expansions for approximate maximum likelihood estimators of the fractional difference parameter
Abstract. Copyright 2005 Royal Economic Society
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Royal Economic Society in its journal The Econometrics Journal.
Volume (Year): 8 (2005)
Issue (Month): 3 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Office of the Secretary-General, School of Economics and Finance, University of St. Andrews, St. Andrews, Fife, KY16 9AL, UK
Phone: +44 1334 462479
Web page: http://www.res.org.uk/
More information through EDIRC
Other versions of this item:
- Offer Lieberman & Peter C.B. Phillips, 2004. "Expansions for Approximate Maximum Likelihood Estimators of the Fractional Difference Parameter," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1474, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- C13 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Estimation: General
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models &bull Diffusion Processes
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gao, Jiti, 2007. "Nonlinear time series: semiparametric and nonparametric methods," MPRA Paper 39563, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Sep 2007.
- Offer Lieberman & Peter C. B. Phillips, 2006.
"Refined Inference on Long Memory in Realized Volatility,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers
1549, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Offer Lieberman & Peter Phillips, 2008. "Refined Inference on Long Memory in Realized Volatility," Econometric Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(1-3), pages 254-267.
- Lieberman, Offer & Phillips, Peter C.B., 2008.
"A complete asymptotic series for the autocovariance function of a long memory process,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 147(1), pages 99-103, November.
- Offer Lieberman & Peter C.B. Phillips, 2006. "A Complete Asymptotic Series for the Autocovariance Function of a Long Memory Process," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1586, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.