On the Convergence to Homogeneous Expectations when Markets Are Complete
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Econometric Society in its journal Econometrica.
Volume (Year): 67 (1999)
Issue (Month): 3 (May)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Don Webber & Paul White, 2003. "Regional Factor Price Convergence Across Four Major European Countries," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(8), pages 773-782.
- Hansen, Lars Peter & Sargent, Thomas J. & Turmuhambetova, Gauhar & Williams, Noah, 2006. "Robust control and model misspecification," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 128(1), pages 45-90, May.
- Brock, W.A. & Hommes, C.H. & Wagener, F.O.O., 2006.
"More hedging instruments may destabilize markets,"
CeNDEF Working Papers
06-12, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Center for Nonlinear Dynamics in Economics and Finance.
- Florian Wagener & Cars Hommes & William Brock, 2006. "More hedging instruments may destabilize markets," Working Papers wp06-11, Warwick Business School, Finance Group.
- William Brock & Cars Hommes & Florian Wagener, 2006. "More Hedging Instruments may destablize Markets," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 06-080/1, Tinbergen Institute, revised 30 Apr 2008.
- Leoni, Patrick L., 2011. "Psychological determinants of occurrence and magnitude of market crashes," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(5), pages 2190-2196, September.
- Martins-da-Rocha, Victor Filipe & Vailakis, Y., 2011.
"Endogenous debt constraints in collateralized economies with default penalties,"
Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE)
719, FGV/EPGE Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Martins-da-Rocha, V. Filipe & Vailakis, Yiannis, 2012. "Endogenous debt constraints in collateralized economies with default penalties," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 1-13.
- Felipe Martins-da-Rocha & Yiannis Vailakis, 2008.
"Collateral, default penalties and almost finite-time solvency,"
Levine's Working Paper Archive
122247000000002049, David K. Levine.
- Martins-da-Rocha, Victor Filipe & Vailakis, Yiannis, 2008. "Collateral, default penalties and almost finite-time solvency," Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 670, FGV/EPGE Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Branch, William A. & McGough, Bruce, 2008. "Replicator dynamics in a Cobweb model with rationally heterogeneous expectations," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 224-244, February.
- Patrick Leoni, . "When Are Market Crashes Driven by Speculation?," IEW - Working Papers 197, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Patrick Leoni, 2009. "Market crashes, speculation and learning in financial markets," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 39(2), pages 217-229, May.
- Tarek Coury & Emanuela Sciubba, 2006.
"Belief Heterogeneity and Survival in Incomplete Markets,"
Birkbeck Working Papers in Economics and Finance
0613, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.
- Tarek Coury & Emanuela Sciubba, 2012. "Belief heterogeneity and survival in incomplete markets," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 49(1), pages 37-58, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.