A Root-N Consistent Semiparametric Estimator for Related-Effect Binary Response Panel Data
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Econometric Society in its journal Econometrica.
Volume (Year): 67 (1999)
Issue (Month): 2 (March)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stefan Hoderlein & Yuya Sasaki, 2011. "On the role of time in nonseparable panel data models," CeMMAP working papers CWP15/11, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Lee, Myoung-jae & Cho, Myeong-hyeon, 2002. "Validity of LSE for trimmed and differenced panel data due to absorbing attrition," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 74(2), pages 251-256, January.
- Francois Laisney & Michael Lechner, 2003.
"Almost Consistent Estimation of Panel Probit Models with “Small” Fixed Effects,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(1), pages 1-28.
- Michael Lechner & Francois Laisney, 2002. "Almost Consistent Estimation of Panel Probit Models with 'Small' Fixed Effects," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2002 2002-15, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Lechner, Michael & Laisney, François, 2002. "Almost Consistent Estimation of Panel Probit Models with 'Small' Fixed Effects," ZEW Discussion Papers 02-64, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Kan K & Lee M, 2009. "Lose Weight for Money Only if Over-Weight: Marginal Integration for Semi-Linear Panel Models," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 09/19, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Arthur Lewbel, 2005. "Simple Endogenous Binary Choice and Selection Panel Model Estimators," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 613, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 04 Sep 2006.
- Lee, Myoung-jae, 2001. "First-difference estimator for panel censored-selection models," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 70(1), pages 43-49, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.