Convergence Rates of SNP Density Estimators
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Econometric Society in its journal Econometrica.
Volume (Year): 64 (1996)
Issue (Month): 3 (May)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Antic, J. & Laffont, C.M. & Chafaï, D. & Concordet, D., 2009. "Comparison of nonparametric methods in nonlinear mixed effects models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(3), pages 642-656, January.
- Ignacio Mauleon & Javier Perote, 2000. "Testing densities with financial data: an empirical comparison of the Edgeworth-Sargan density to the Student's t," The European Journal of Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(2), pages 225-239.
- Fenton, Victor M. & Gallant, A. Ronald, 1996.
"Qualitative and asymptotic performance of SNP density estimators,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 74(1), pages 77-118, September.
- Victor Fenton & Gallant, A. Ronald, 1996. "Qualitative and Asymptotic Performance of SNP Density Estimators," Working Papers 96-17, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- Gallant, A. Ronald & Hsieh, David & Tauchen, George, 1997.
"Estimation of stochastic volatility models with diagnostics,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 81(1), pages 159-192, November.
- Gallant, A. Ronald & Hsieh, David & Tauchen, George, 1995. "Estimation of Stochastic Volatility Models with Diagnostics," Working Papers 95-36, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- Liesenfeld, Roman & Breitung, Jörg, 1998. "Simulation based methods of moments in empirical finance," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 1998,59, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Andersen, Torben G. & Chung, Hyung-Jin & Sorensen, Bent E., 1999. "Efficient method of moments estimation of a stochastic volatility model: A Monte Carlo study," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 91(1), pages 61-87, July.
- Mauleon, Ignacio, 2003. "Financial densities in emerging markets: an application of the multivariate ES density," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 197-223, June.
- van der Sluis Pieter J., 1997.
"EmmPack 1.01: C/C++ Code for Use with Ox for Estimation of Univariate Stochastic Volatility Models with the Efficient Method of Moments,"
Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics,
De Gruyter, vol. 2(3), pages 1-20, October.
- Pieter J. van der Sluis, 1998. "EmmPack 1.01: C/C++ Code for Use with Ox for Estimation of Univariate Stochastic Volatility Models with the Efficient Method of Moments," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 98-021/4, Tinbergen Institute.
- Teruko Takada, 2001. "Nonparametric density estimation: A comparative study," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 3(16), pages 1-10.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:2097087 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dias, Ronaldo & Garcia, Nancy L., 2007. "Consistent estimator for basis selection based on a proxy of the Kullback-Leibler distance," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 141(1), pages 167-178, November.
- George J. Jiang & Pieter J. van der Sluis, 1998. "Pricing Stock Options under Stochastic Volatility and Stochastic Interest Rates with Efficient Method of Moments Estimation," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 98-067/4, Tinbergen Institute.
- Pieter J. Van Der Sluis, 1998.
"Computationally attractive stability tests for the efficient method of moments,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 1(Conferenc), pages C203-C227.
- Pieter J. van der Sluis, 1997. "Computationally Attractive Stability Tests for the Efficient Method of Moments," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 97-087/4, Tinbergen Institute.
- Ming Liu & Harold H. Zhang, . "Specification Tests in the Efficient Method of Moments Framework with Application to the Stochastic Volatility Models," Computing in Economics and Finance 1997 93, Society for Computational Economics.
- Pieter J. van der Sluis, 1997. "Post-Sample Prediction Tests for the Efficient Method of Moments," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 97-054/4, Tinbergen Institute.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:1997087 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kevin Hasker & Robin Sickles, 2010. "eBay in the Economic Literature: Analysis of an Auction Marketplace," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer, vol. 37(1), pages 3-42, August.
- Brendstrup, Bjarne & Paarsch, Harry J., 2006. "Identification and estimation in sequential, asymmetric, English auctions," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 134(1), pages 69-94, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.