Asset Pricing in Multiperiod Securities Markets
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Econometric Society in its journal Econometrica.
Volume (Year): 56 (1988)
Issue (Month): 6 (November)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Didrik Flåm, Sjur, 2012. "Coupled projects, core imputations, and the CAPM," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(3), pages 170-176.
- Ole E. Barndorff-Nielsen & Neil Shephard, 2003.
"Econometrics of testing for jumps in financial economics using bipower variation,"
2003-W21, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Ole E. Barndorff-Nielsen & Neil Shephard, 2006. "Econometrics of Testing for Jumps in Financial Economics Using Bipower Variation," Journal of Financial Econometrics, Society for Financial Econometrics, vol. 4(1), pages 1-30.
- Neil Shephard & Ole Barndorff-Nielsen, 2003. "Econometrics of testing for jumps in financial economics using bipower variation," Economics Series Working Papers 2004-FE-01, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Ole E. Barndorff-Nielsen & Neil Shephard, 2004. "Econometrics of testing for jumps in financial economics using bipower variationÂ ," OFRC Working Papers Series 2004fe01, Oxford Financial Research Centre.
- Nawalkha, Sanjay K., 1997. "A multibeta representation theorem for linear asset pricing theories," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 357-381, December.
- Bruno Feunou & Jean-Sébastien Fontaine & Abderrahim Taamouti & Roméo Tedongap, 2012.
"Risk Premium, Variance Premium and the Maturity Structure of Uncertainty,"
12-11, Bank of Canada.
- Bruno Feunou & Jean-Sébastien & Abderrahim Taamouti & Roméo Tédongap, 2011. "Risk premium, variance premium and the maturity structure of uncertainty," Economics Working Papers we1144, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.
- Björk, Tomas & Näslund, Bertil, 1996. "Diversified Portfolios in Continuous Time," Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 122, Stockholm School of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.