Price Dispersion and Functional Price Indices
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Econometric Society in its journal Econometrica.
Volume (Year): 53 (1985)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christophe Muller, 2005.
"Price Index Dispersion And Utilitarian Social Evaluation,"
Working Papers. Serie AD
2005-09, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Muller, Christophe, 2005. "Price index dispersion and utilitarian social evaluation," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 89(2), pages 141-146, November.
- John K. Dagsvik & Leif Brubakk, 1998. "Price Indexes for Elementary Aggregates Derived from Behavioral Assumptions," Discussion Papers 234, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Christophe Muller, 1998.
"The measurement of dynamic poverty with geographical and intertemporal price variability: evidence from Rwanda,"
Economics Series Working Papers
WPS/1998-06, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Christophe Muller, 1998. "The measurement of dynamic poverty with geographical and intertemporal price variability: evidence from Rwanda," CSAE Working Paper Series 1998-06, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Griffith, R. & Leibtag, E. & Leicester, A. & Nevo, A., 2009.
"Consumer shopping behavior: how much do consumers save?,"
Open Access publications from University College London
http://discovery.ucl.ac.u, University College London.
- Rachel Griffith & Ephraim Leibtag & Andrew Leicester & Aviv Nevo, 2009. "Consumer Shopping Behavior: How Much Do Consumers Save?," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 23(2), pages 99-120, Spring.
- Rachel Griffith & Ephraim Leibtag & Andrew Leicester & Aviv Nevo, 2008. "Timing and Quantity of Consumer Purchases and the Consumer Price Index," NBER Working Papers 14433, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marshall Reinsdorf & Jack E. Triplett, 2009. "A Review of Reviews: Ninety Years of Professional Thinking About the Consumer Price Index," NBER Chapters, in: Price Index Concepts and Measurement, pages 17-83 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.