Information in Production
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Econometric Society in its journal Econometrica.
Volume (Year): 50 (1982)
Issue (Month): 5 (September)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sherwin Rosen, 1996.
"The Equilibrium Approach to Labor Markets,"
Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía,
Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 33(99), pages 189-204.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:0000118 is not listed on IDEAS
- Giulio Zanella & Peter Rupert, 2010.
"Revisiting Wage, Earnings, and Hours Profiles,"
2010 Meeting Papers
1158, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Rupert, Peter & Zanella, Giulio, 2012. "Revisiting wage, earnings, and hours profiles," University of California at Santa Barbara, Economics Working Paper Series qt61f2f1hv, Department of Economics, UC Santa Barbara.
- Andrew Epstein & Jonathan D. Ketcham & Sean Nicholson, 2008. "Professional Partnerships and Matching in Obstetrics," NBER Working Papers 14070, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Coen N. Teulings, 0000.
"Aggregation Bias in Elasticities of Substitution and the Minimum Wage Paradox,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers
98-118/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Teulings, Coen N, 2000. "Aggregation Bias in Elasticities of Substitution and the Minimum Wage Paradox," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 41(2), pages 359-98, May.
- Robert M. Costrell & Glenn C. Loury, 2004.
"Distribution of Ability and Earnings in a Hierarchical Job Assignment Model,"
Boston University - Department of Economics - The Institute for Economic Development Working Papers Series
dp-135, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Robert M. Costrell & Glenn C. Loury, 2004. "Distribution of Ability and Earnings in a Hierarchical Job Assignment Model," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 112(6), pages 1322-1363, December.
- Bac, Mehmet & Saglam, Ismail, 1999. "Managerial defections, promotion criteria and firm growth," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 17(7), pages 917-940, October.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:2098118 is not listed on IDEAS
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.