Note on Estimating Linear Trend When Residuals are Autocorrelated
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Econometric Society in its journal Econometrica.
Volume (Year): 50 (1982)
Issue (Month): 4 (July)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chihwa Kao & Jamie Emerson, 1999.
"On the Estimation of a Linear Time Trend Regression with a One-Way Error Component Model in the Presence of Serially Correlated Errors,"
Center for Policy Research Working Papers
1, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Chihwa Kao & Jamie Emerson, 1998. "On the Estimation of a Linear Time Trend Regression with a One- Way Error Component Model in the Presence of Serially Correlated Errors," Econometrics 9805004, EconWPA.
- Fried, Roland & Gather, Ursula, 2004. "Robust Trend Estimation for AR(1) Disturbances," Technical Reports 2004,64, Technische Universität Dortmund, Sonderforschungsbereich 475: Komplexitätsreduktion in multivariaten Datenstrukturen.
- Roland Jeske & Seuck Song, 2003. "Relative efficiency of OLSE and COTE for seasonal autoregressive disturbances," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 44(3), pages 421-432, July.
- Jeske, Roland & Butefisch, Thomas & Song, Seuck Heun, 1996. "The efficiency of the sample mean in a linear regression model when errors follow a first-order moving average process," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 235-240, September.
- Kramer, Walter & Hassler, Uwe, 1998.
"Limiting efficiency of OLS vs. GLS when regressors are fractionally integrated,"
Elsevier, vol. 60(3), pages 285-290, September.
- Krämer, Walter & Hassler, Uwe, 1997. "Limiting efficiency of OLS vs. GLS when regressors are fractionally integrated," Technical Reports 1997,01, Technische Universität Dortmund, Sonderforschungsbereich 475: Komplexitätsreduktion in multivariaten Datenstrukturen.
- Kramer, Walter & Baltagi, Badi, 1996. "A general condition for an optimal limiting efficiency of OLS in the general linear regression model," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 13-17, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.