On Optimal Depletion of Exhaustible Resources: Existence and Characterization Results
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Econometric Society in its journal Econometrica.
Volume (Year): 48 (1980)
Issue (Month): 6 (September)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fabbri, Giorgio, 2007. "Non-renewable resources and growth, the case of the oil: a simple endogenous model," MPRA Paper 5718, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- André Grimaud, 2000. "Ressources naturelles et croissance endogène dans un modèle à biens horizontalement différenciés," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 143(2), pages 213-226.
- d'Autume, Antoine & Hartwick, John M. & Schubert, Katheline, 2010.
"The zero discounting and maximin optimal paths in a simple model of global warming,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 59(2), pages 193-207, March.
- Antoine d'Autume & John M. Hartwick & Katheline Schubert, 2009. "The zero discounting and maximin optimal paths in a simple model of global warming," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 09013, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Antoine D'Autume & John M. Hartwick & Katheline Schubert, 2009. "The Zero discounting and maximin optimal paths in a simple model of global warming," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00367917, HAL.
- Antoine D'Autume & John Hartwick & Katheline Schubert, 2010. "The Zero Discounting and Maximin Optimal Paths in a Simple Model of Global Warming," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00547282, HAL.
- Nel, Willem P. & Cooper, Christopher J., 2009. "Implications of fossil fuel constraints on economic growth and global warming," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 166-180, January.
- Olson, Lars J. & Knapp, Keith C., 1997. "Exhaustible Resource Allocation in an Overlapping Generations Economy," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 277-292, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.