A Class of Parametric Tests for Heteroscedasticity in Linear Econometric Models X1-ab
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Econometric Society in its journal Econometrica.
Volume (Year): 46 (1978)
Issue (Month): 6 (November)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Joseph Francois & Ian Wooton, 2008.
"Market Structure and Market Access,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
2239, CESifo Group Munich.
- Francois, Joseph & Wooton, Ian, 2007. "Market structure and market access," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4151, The World Bank.
- Joseph F. Francois & Ian Wooton, 2007. "Market structure and market access," Economics working papers 2007-06, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:2004050 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dufour, J.M. & Khalaf, L. & Bernard, J.T. & Genest, I., 2001.
"Simulation-Based Finite-Sample Tests for Heteroskedasticity and ARCH Effects,"
Cahiers de recherche
2001-08, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Dufour, Jean-Marie & Khalaf, Lynda & Bernard, Jean-Thomas & Genest, Ian, 2004. "Simulation-based finite-sample tests for heteroskedasticity and ARCH effects," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 122(2), pages 317-347, October.
- Jean-Thomas Bernard & Jean-Marie Dufour & Ian Genest & Lynda Khalaf, 2001. "Simulation-Based Finite-Sample Tests for Heteroskedasticity and ARCH Effects," CIRANO Working Papers 2001s-25, CIRANO.
- DUFOUR, Jean-Marie & KHALAF, Lynda & BERNARD, Jean-Thomas, 2001. "Simulation-Based Finite-Sample Tests for Heteroskedasticity and ARCH Effects," Cahiers de recherche 2001-08, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Michael Hübler & Andreas Keller, 2008.
"Energy Savings via FDI? Empirical Evidence from Developing Countries,"
Kiel Working Papers
1393, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Hübler, Michael & Keller, Andreas, 2010. "Energy savings via FDI? Empirical evidence from developing countries," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 15(01), pages 59-80, February.
- Gerrit Rooks & Werner Raub & Frits Tazelaar, 2006. "Ex Post Problems in Buyer–Supplier Transactions: Effects of Transaction Characteristics, Social Embeddedness, and Contractual Governance," Journal of Management and Governance, Springer, vol. 10(3), pages 239-276, September.
- Joseph Francois & Ian Wooton, 2004.
"Market Structure in Services and Market Access in Goods,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers
04-050/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Joseph Francois & Ian Wooton, 2005. "Market Structure in Services and Market Access in Goods," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp80, IIIS.
- Francois, Joseph & Wooton, Ian, 2005. "Market Structure in Services and Market Access in Goods," CEPR Discussion Papers 5135, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Marine Carrasco, 2004. "Chi-square Tests for Parameter Stability," RCER Working Papers 508, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.